Top Agent With Lincoln Heritage Wrote 70k in AP For July

Why are members responding to this. It should be in offers section.
Someone at my company made a lot of money, pm me for contracts...?

Dont know much about LH, but lets assume they are writing 115 millon in AP, then by any measure thats a lot of business being generated.
As a vet in the insurance industry can you give some possible answer for this type of production?

It is very unusual in the FE side of the life business. From a life agents perspective, it is common to see this poduction from multiple agents within the same agency. I have placed single pieces of business with that premium alone. But that is a different business model compared to FE.

This is not sustainable in the long run. Way too much work needed to service and keep the business he wrote. It is not impossible. That is 17k per week in AP.

Look at it this way.... 275 leads/mo or 80-85/wk. A 25% close rate is 22 sales. Say 28 apps. Divide into 17k and that is a little over $600/app. You would need to have someone (very talented) set your appts, process apps and be in the field 5 days a week to do it. Very doable.

Just hard to maintain that pace in one area for a year. Look for his book next year.... title "How I sold $500k of FE in a year and how I didnt make squat off it."

Last edited:
I was surprised somebody from senior life offered me 120% starting off. I didn't think they could do that. How do agents with senior life and Lincoln h write all there business with the 1 company. They most not do mib's and rx checks and agents are clean sheeting like crazy.

Back