Top Agent With Lincoln Heritage Wrote 70k in AP For July

I was surprised somebody from senior life offered me 120% starting off. I didn't think they could do that. How do agents with senior life and Lincoln h write all there business with the 1 company. They most not do mib's and rx checks and agents are clean sheeting like crazy.[/QUOTE

New York Life agents write multiple times that with much stricter underwriting and less clients. Do you think they clean sheet?

Nyl agents also write 80% of there business with people under 60 and most are healthy. 80% or more of fe clients have health problems thus the need for multiple carriers.

How much of it stayed on the books? Just think what he would have made if he was Indy.

New agents to this forum stop wasting your time asking these guys about contracts, where to get leads and what not.

The gentleman that wrote 64k in April, set a new company record.

Wrote 70k in AP for the month of July.

PM me and I will get you in contact with the top organizations with Lincoln.

BTW Jason is a "street level" agent on a the company's in house lead program.

PM me. I'm not going to argue, just PM for details. If you wrote more than 70k for a month then I'll engage you in debate.

He is also one guy that had one good month.
I have done done that in a week, once. Done close to that in a day, once.

Consistency makes a career. Not once.

His worst month this year is 25k.

He's averaged 46k a month for the year.

Nyl agents also write 80% of there business with people under 60 and most are healthy. 80% or more of fe clients have health problems thus the need for multiple carriers.

5 Star did not do RX checks. Any agent that had a claim not paid or contested clean sheeted? There are a couple FE companies do not order MIB their agents clean sheet. Say yes to either of these and these guys are going to smoke you?

Last edited:
Yes there are several co's that don't do mib's are rx's but most of those do a pos. that's what got 5 star in trouble and there's a few that still do that. What I'm saying it's amazing with all the health problems in fe a person can do 40-60k a month with one company.

Yes there are several co's that don't do mib's are rx's but most of those do a pos. that's what got 5 star in trouble and there's a few that still do that. What I'm saying it's amazing with all the health problems in fe a person can do 40-60k a month with one company.

So the top agents with these companies must be clean sheeting?

100% if they're doing 40-70k with 1 fe company. It's impossible to do that much level death benefit business with one fe company per month.

New agents to this forum stop wasting your time asking these guys about contracts, where to get leads and what not.

The gentleman that wrote 64k in April, set a new company record.

Wrote 70k in AP for the month of July.

PM me and I will get you in contact with the top organizations with Lincoln.

BTW Jason is a "street level" agent on a the company's in house lead program.

PM me. I'm not going to argue, just PM for details. If you wrote more than 70k for a month then I'll engage you in debate.

Odd, didn't realize I was in the offers section of the forum.

Back