Top Agent With Lincoln Heritage Wrote 70k in AP For July

Yes there are several co's that don't do mib's are rx's but most of those do a pos. that's what got 5 star in trouble and there's a few that still do that. What I'm saying it's amazing with all the health problems in fe a person can do 40-60k a month with one company.

Well they say the company accept 98% of the applications submitted.

----------

Yes there are several co's that don't do mib's are rx's but most of those do a pos. that's what got 5 star in trouble and there's a few that still do that. What I'm saying it's amazing with all the health problems in fe a person can do 40-60k a month with one company.

Well they say the company accept 98% of the business submitted.

----------

Well they say the company accepts 98% of business submitted and a little "clean sheeting" will help the acceptance rates.:yes:

He is also one guy that had one good month.
I have done done that in a week, once. Done close to that in a day, once.

Consistency makes a career. Not once.

For what it is worth I heard he was a top producer in 2013. If this is true then we have to see if he is still there in 2015.
With this level of production he could get above street easily with other companies.:yes:

Can you invite Jason on the Forum to share his results?

I'm sure we'd all love to have a conversation publicly about his business model.

Do you think he has time for the forum if he is putting up these types of numbers consistently.

Do you think he has time for the forum if he is putting up these types of numbers consistently.

Not to play, but to improve the quality of his game.

Just think -- 30 minutes spent on the Forum, talking with the right agents, he could:

1) Learn which products will offer superior quality of coverage for the current health issues he's writing Graded and Modified for (COPD, Heart Events within the past 12-24 months).

2) Learn about the pros of controlling his own Marketing System and why paying for it directly, out-of-pocket, rivals that of his current set-up.

3) Or learn how he can offer all the advantages of the Funeral Consumer Guardian Society (FCGS) Program with the new products he has access to.

Simply 30 minutes spent discoursing with the right Insurance Forum agents will lead to measurably-improved outcomes and tangible results in his business and the welfare of his clients.

What person or manager with his agents' best interests in mind would willingly impede in such a career-expanding experience?

Just think -- 30 minutes spent on the Forum, talking with the right agents, he could:

1) Learn which products will offer superior quality of coverage for the current health issues he's writing Graded and Modified for (COPD, Heart Events within the past 12-24 months).

2) Learn about the pros of controlling his own Marketing System and why paying for it directly, out-of-pocket, rivals that of his current set-up.

3) Or learn how he can offer all the advantages of the Funeral Consumer Guardian Society (FCGS) Program with the new products he has access to.

Simply 30 minutes spent discoursing with the right Insurance Forum agents will lead to measurably-improved outcomes and tangible results in his business and the welfare of his clients.

What person or manager with his agents' best interests in mind would willingly impede in such a career-expanding experience?

When I was writing Mortgage Protection for the Hartford at 60% commission, there was no way I would leave because it was working for me and it was the best I had ever done selling insurance.

Funny thing about being a top 10 producer back then, I never made more than $50,000 a year.

They had to drop the lead program and the UL product I was selling in order for me to even look at the grass on the other side.

This guy would be crazy to leave Lincoln Heritage with those numbers!

When I was writing Mortgage Protection for the Hartford at 60% commission, there was no way I would leave because it was working for me and it was the best I had ever done selling insurance.

Funny thing about being a top 10 producer back then, I never made more than $50,000 a year.

They had to drop the lead program and the UL product I was selling in order for me to even look at the grass on the other side.

This guy would be crazy to leave Lincoln Heritage with those numbers!

I would tend to agree with you and even more as you have been doing some good numbers.:yes:

----------

Item # 3, is the FCGS program exclusive to LH or you would have to use Dignity Planning or the Legacy Plan?

----------

Reading this post a second time I have to say it is a "Gem".
In 3 paragraphs you hit the nail on the head on how to be a true professional
Final expense agent. I will carry this with me all the time.
Thanks a million you are a true Guru.

What amazes me, is something that could be considered one of the greatest F.E. months of all time, is not even that uncommon to see on the traditional life side.

Where does he sell? I can't wait to go behind him and replace those policies.

For what it is worth I heard he was a top producer in 2013. If this is true then we have to see if he is still there in 2015.
With this level of production he could get above street easily with other companies.:yes:

Back