• Do you have any victories you'd like to share for the month of May? Help us celebrate others by posting here.

Transamerica Contracting

walleye

Super Genius
MN
Does Tranamerica contract direct to the agents or do you have to go through a marketing organization?
Thank you

You can do either. But direct takes a huge commission cut. Around 80% for the direct guys. But you might get some house leads.

Does Tranamerica contract direct to the agents or do you have to go through a marketing organization?
Thank you

I am not sure if it is still the case. But I believe one of the TA markets you could sell their Term and UL and the other you were restricted to the FE only side. I believe it is/was premiere and family markets.

I am not sure if it is still the case. But I believe one of the TA markets you could sell their Term and UL and the other you were restricted to the FE only side. I believe it is/was premiere and family markets.

That's how it is for me. I'm onboard with FE and Med supp only. The other products are a whole other deal.:yes:

It used to be that way. They fixed it last year. Now everyone can sell all products.

Back