True Stage

Bingo I was going to say . I’ve seen crazy stuff get threw on these . I guess since they save big on no commissions they accept more unknown risks .

I called CS at American Memorial today and the call was answered by Trustage ?
What do you know about this ?
F,T,Insulin,62,level $11,015 $65

Looked at a brand new 07/0323 level 8k on a f,64,NT today. The lady was diagnosed with dementia 2 years ago and is prescribed Donzepil.
We called CS and question 2A was marked no on the app.

“ If Proposed Insured answers “YES” to any question in Part A or does not meet the height and weight requirements, he/she is not eligible for coverage.”

How did that medication slip through?

Also had a lady with kidney disease I wrote Trans standard call me today. She tells me she’s cancelling because someone was out there and can get her more coverage for less. He told her she’s getting day 1 coverage.When I asked who the company was she said American Memorial/Trustage.

Same question 2A asks about chronic kidney disease. I’m interested to see how the agent answered that question for her.

Would they pay either of these claims in the 1st 2 years ?

Another reason I have quit chasing leads. Always some SOB out there cutting corners and replacing your business.

Good agents replace a lot of business that same kind of SOB writes you’re talking about and leaves the house as a hero to the client.

Don’t become discouraged by losers.

Back