True Stage

I think what he said was FE telesales is a "failed business model for the AGENT" ..

Yep, that's it right there!

He has said that more than once. Yet now, he said he has been successful at it. I'm calling BS on that! As one can see, he has yet to answer my question of what exactly he was successful at selling over the phone. Crickets on that.

Yep, that's it right there!

He has said that more than once. Yet now, he said he has been successful at it. I'm calling BS on that! As one can see, he has yet to answer my question of what exactly he was successful at selling over the phone. Crickets on that.

Again, you misrepresent. I clearly answered your question and even told you who I worked with.

I get it you want to smear. But at least read the responses before getting childish as usual.

But here you go, let me help you with that;

You only pay attention to what you want. I've said since I've been on this forum that I did telesales.

Nor have I said that telesales is a failed adventure. I had many conversations with Frank Statsny about medicare by phone and he was very successful at it.

I sold mostly term using the Dayne Vickers system. I learned a lot form Mr Vickers.

FE telesales? That's a different story.

Again, you misrepresent. I clearly answered your question and even told you who I worked with.

I get it you want to smear. But at least read the responses before getting childish as usual.

But here you go, let me help you with that;

You only pay attention to what you want. I've said since I've been on this forum that I did telesales.

Nor have I said that telesales is a failed adventure. I had many conversations with Frank Statsny about medicare by phone and he was very successful at it.

I sold mostly term using the Dayne Vickers system. I learned a lot form Mr Vickers.

FE telesales? That's a different story.

Okay, I did miss the term part. Don't know who Dayne Vickers is. Never heard of him.

I don't think you were very successful at it anyway. I would ask you to prove that but I know you wouldn't...and it would probably be hard to go back and get any info on that anyway.

The reason I don't believe you were successful at telemarketing is that I've heard you talk....you are NOT a phone guy nor should you be. It's also the reason you kept saying that FE Telesales is a failed model for the independent agent. It's because you can't do it. You have a tendency to put down stuff that you can't or have not done.

Last edited:
Again, you don't answer the question. Avoidance as usual when you're called out on your BS.

Here you go, let me help you out with the question again....WHAT did you sell over the phone?

This is the 3rd time I've asked and the 2nd time you've avoided the answer. Going to go for a 3rd avoidance?

Can you not read! I answered you twice already. Even told you who I worked with.

What part of a direct answer to you not understand.

I know you have never been an FE producer. I didn’t know until now that you can’t read either.

One of us is full of BS. And it ain’t me.

learn to read and you will have your answer that you’re dying to have.

living rent free in your head too.

Phony!!

Can you not read! I answered you twice already. Even told you who I worked with.

What part of a direct answer to you not understand.

I know you have never been an FE producer. I didn’t know until now that you can’t read either.

One of us is full of BS. And it ain’t me.

learn to read and you will have your answer that you’re dying to have.

living rent free in your head too.

Phony!!

I did read it and corrected my post before you could even post this one. I just kept missing that little "term" word that you added in. Once again though, I think you saying you were successful at it is just another one of your lies.

Yes, I have sold many an FE policy, but you don't know that. You know nothing about me and what I have or have not done in my past. Yet, you've always said I wasn't a producer, like you know me or something. That's just pretty stupid on your part to make up lies...but then again, I'm not the only one or the only thing you make up lies about.

I did read it and corrected my post before you could even post this one. I just kept missing that little "term" word that you added in. Once again though, I think you saying you were successful at it is just another one of your lies.

Yes, I have sold many an FE policy, but you don't know that. You know nothing about me and what I have or have not done in my past. Yet, you've always said I wasn't a producer, like you know me or something. That's just pretty stupid on your part to make up lies...but then again, I'm not the only one or the only thing you make up lies about.

I see that JD is now adding the word "term" and "Frank Stantsy selling medicare by phone" into his responses. LOL. All the previous times that he was ragging on FE tele-sales, over the years, we were discussing just that: FE tele-sales and nothing else. We were never discussing "term or Frank S. or medicare". We were always talking ONLY about FE tele-sales. Now he tries to camouflage those responses by adding things we never discussed before when the discussion was FE tele-sales and nothing else.

Who gives a rat’s ass about what anyone has done in the past ? What does that have to do with selling Final Expense today ?
Really….asking for a friend ?
What can you do today to be a better person ?
What can you do today to help someone?

Thanks in advance.

I see that JD is now adding the word "term" and "Frank Stantsy selling medicare by phone" into his responses. LOL. All the previous times that he was ragging on FE tele-sales, over the years, we were discussing just that: FE tele-sales and nothing else. We were never discussing "term or Frank S. or medicare". We were always talking ONLY about FE tele-sales. Now he tries to camouflage those responses by adding things we never discussed before when the discussion was FE tele-sales and nothing else.

I've not added or changed anything. I've always said I sold term by phone and worked with Dayne Vickers to learn it. Just because you don't or can't read doesn't change what I've posted. There is an archive here. Do research before you attack.

As for FE telesales 've said the same thing from the beginning that I say now and the only people saying differently are the recruiters for telesales. And that is why you, and the other telesales recruiters, try to discredit me. You go as far as to make up lies and slander. But that just the snake you have always been.

You, and the rest of the telesales recruiters, don't want agent to hear the truth. Of course there's some making it work outside of a call center but they are as rare as a blue lobster.

Anything works to sell business. But is it viable and profitable? Many things are sold by phone successfully. Term has pretty much always been. Same for sups. The MA companies are investing millions in offshore call centers to sell MA plans so it must be viable or they would stop it. But MA i not selling, it's order taking.

I sell about 10% of my FE business over the phone now. Pretty muh always have. Since I'm at $230K on the year that's over $20K over the phone just tis yar. Certainly more than most of the recruiters for FE phone sales do in a year. I would have thought that you did more but you said yourself that yo can't sell FE so I guess I was wrong in thinking you actually produced.

But none of that matters. One doesn't have to be a veterinarian to recognize a horse's ass when he sees one. You, and the rest of the marketers, are the ones that try to camouflage. Your real truths cannot stand the light.

I've not added or changed anything. I've always said I sold term by phone and worked with Dayne Vickers to learn it. Just because you don't or can't read doesn't change what I've posted. There is an archive here. Do research before you attack.

As for FE telesales 've said the same thing from the beginning that I say now and the only people saying differently are the recruiters for telesales. And that is why you, and the other telesales recruiters, try to discredit me. You go as far as to make up lies and slander. But that just the snake you have always been.

You, and the rest of the telesales recruiters, don't want agent to hear the truth. Of course there's some making it work outside of a call center but they are as rare as a blue lobster.

Anything works to sell business. But is it viable and profitable? Many things are sold by phone successfully. Term has pretty much always been. Same for sups. The MA companies are investing millions in offshore call centers to sell MA plans so it must be viable or they would stop it. But MA i not selling, it's order taking.

I sell about 10% of my FE business over the phone now. Pretty muh always have. Since I'm at $230K on the year that's over $20K over the phone just tis yar. Certainly more than most of the recruiters for FE phone sales do in a year. I would have thought that you did more but you said yourself that yo can't sell FE so I guess I was wrong in thinking you actually produced.

But none of that matters. One doesn't have to be a veterinarian to recognize a horse's ass when he sees one. You, and the rest of the marketers, are the ones that try to camouflage. Your real truths cannot stand the light.

Hey bro, you need some therapy.

Back