Whats the Scoop on Sagicor ?

rndz7

Guru
100+ Post Club
NJ and FL
Got offered a contract. Paying 70 %. I dont think its enough. I heard we can quote right from their website ....Thanks for any help....DR:err:

So you can get 120% with sagicor? You obviously aren't licensed with them.I think street is 100% using the e app on the Gul and 20 yr level term.They need a 30 yr level term.

I use them also and the best non med rates out their for somebody in good health that refuses to do a paramed. But Lincolns and aig's gul's 20% cheaper for their 2nd best rates that almost 100% of the sagicor approved would get. I'd be careful writing Fe people with sagicor as their chargeback rule is tough that 1st yr

So you can get 120% with sagicor? You obviously aren't licensed with them.I think street is 100% using the e app on the Gul and 20 yr level term.They need a 30 yr level term.
Einstein: 50% of 70% is 35%. Add that to 70% = 105%. Yeah, I get higher than that.
Who said they need a 30 year term? You making stuff up again?

I've seen 110% offered with no proof of production on the nlul (Eapp) only. 95% on paper app.

Their term stops at 20 yrs. theres no
30 yr.

I give out higher than 100% all the time... sometimes significantly higher if they actually produce.

Really good company support. Easy to deal with...

Latest posts

Back