Why Write The Cheapest Company

Wrote two this week with FL...$3683 AP. Submitted the completed apps Wed morning, Issued yesterday.... First ones I had submitted to them.. might have tl get out and hunt a few more....

"Be vewy, vewy quite. I am hunting a life prospect".. :1smile:

Rouse, FL, who? Need more than abbreviations lol

Say what? :shocked:

HaHaHa served that right up to you.

skip-larue-dirty-old-man(1).jpg

----------

Wrote two this week with FL...$3683 AP. Submitted the completed apps Wed morning, Issued yesterday.... First ones I had submitted to them.. might have tl get out and hunt a few more....

"Be vewy, vewy quite. I am hunting a life prospect".. :1smile:

ROP term:
Had to go defend a Cinci ROP term from some dufus agent that was trying to sell my client(age 71) a new $50K WL policy. She said he was all in a huff on how irresponsible I was selling her a term plan. I showed her what she really has and now am replacing the underfunded IUL he sold her sister. I think I will send a nice thank you card.:1smile:

Rouse, FL, who? Need more than abbreviations lol

Family Life / Central United....... Part of Manhattan Life.. I sell cancer / CI products with CUL and now, some life with FL.. The ROP products are SI through $250K with a built in table 4.. If you write the 20 yr term, you can do that on a 4 question app.

My experience is just the opposite. The vast majority of the FE market puts price as the number one concern.

And why can't the agent take care of them the same even when he has given them the best deal?

I just had this discussion with a captive trans agent. He was whining about being replaced so much and he couldn't understand it. He did so much service and he even went to client's funerals. I told him he should go to the funeral and apologize for charging them $30/mo more than they could have gotten the same coverage for.

----------

I would 100% disagree with that in the FE market. If they are with the best price on whole life it will not be replaced, or rarely replaced, even if they have not seen their agent in years.

I see that every day working the FE market. And I do much more service work than the average agent. But if I can't beat the price they aren't changing unless there is some other mitigating factor. The 1%'ers that are replying to DM or TM are not replying because they haven't seen their agent.

You must be very busy right now going around replacing all the policies you have written in the last couple of years with KJKC Life? Are you apologizing too?:D

Do you really think it is smart to replace 4 year old policies given the contestability clause?

Pardon my youth but if health is not an issue then why fear "contestability" so much?

If I can get you more coverage 2+ yrs later replacing LH, Colonial Penn, etc then lets roll that dice.

Latest posts

Back