Why Write The Cheapest Company

Somebody actually buys ROP term?

The case I was talking about.
I wrote her 19 yr old grandson a GUL to cover Co signed student loans and future insurance. The client had raised him since age 10 when her daughter died of cancer.

Female age 63, nonT

Need/want = Cash for grandson should she die while he is still young. Final Expenses . His father is also deceased.

Had a recent $25,000 FE policy I replaced.
Sold 20 year $100,000.00 Cinci Life ROP term. Premium $128. $100,000.00 to age 84 then RdPdUp WL policy of $47,700.00

She is now in her 70s. Seemed like a pretty good plan.

The case I was talking about.
I wrote her 19 yr old grandson a GUL to cover Co signed student loans and future insurance. The client had raised him since age 10 when her daughter died of cancer.

Female age 63, nonT

Need/want = Cash for grandson should she die while he is still young. Final Expenses . His father is also deceased.

Had a recent $25,000 FE policy I replaced.
Sold 20 year $100,000.00 Cinci Life ROP term. Premium $128. $100,000.00 to age 84 then RdPdUp WL policy of $47,700.00

She is now in her 70s. Seemed like a pretty good plan.

The ones I have done the math on are horrible. Lot better off to take the difference and invest.

The ones I have done the math on are horrible. Lot better off to take the difference and invest.

Not arguing that.

How would this one math out? All the numbers I posted are guaranteed. May be better but I doubt it will not be close. Net after taxes.

Note: both policies include ABR. Important

My average FE client has next to nothing left at the end of the month. And if they did would have no idea what to do with it anyway. So investing the rest is not even a consideration.

I also find FE buyers are some of the most unloyal people I have ever dealt with in over 40 years of selling.

I suppose my way of thinking is some what caused by the fact I for the most part only buy TM leads. I mean really, what kind of people normally respond to a TM lead? Your not getting rocket scientists!

You must be very busy right now going around replacing all the policies you have written in the last couple of years with KJKC Life? Are you apologizing too?:D

Do you really think it is smart to replace 4 year old policies given the contestability clause?

I don't replace my own business as a rule. And I don't concern myself with the contestability since the truth is always an answer to that. But since this was in Ky it doesn't matter anyway.

Might ought to bone up on the law before throwing stones. ...............................................again, not worth it.

Last edited:
CAn you send me info on that please.

[email protected]

The company provides each agent with a personal weblink for online apps. No need to see the client face to face. They can even fill it out themselves.

The Family Life has two SI term products.

Main

The Centtral United has several supplemental health products.

Main

I don't recruit but if interested, I can point a person toward a nice guy to contract through..

The company provides each agent with a personal weblink for online apps. No need to see the client face to face. They can even fill it out themselves.

The Family Life has two SI term products.

Main

The Centtral United has several supplemental health products.

Main

I don't recruit but if interested, I can point a person toward a nice guy to contract through..

Before they changed a year or so back I used UHL's ROP term because of the built in tables and RdPdUp WL at the end. Worked very well in the right cases.

Before they changed a year or so back I used UHL's ROP term because of the built in tables and RdPdUp WL at the end. Worked very well in the right cases.

Unfortunately, FL does not have the RPU built in as a non forfeiture option. They can use the cash value to buy a Single Pay with some other company or to fund a preneed.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back