Williamson Texas

You're going to be close to Fort Hood so expect to see many former military folks so if you have a carrier that appeals to them more, that might help. GPM and 5 Star are two that come to mind.

You're going to be close to Fort Hood so expect to see many former military folks so if you have a carrier that appeals to them more, that might help. GPM and 5 Star are two that come to mind.

Near 70 miles from Ft. Hood, doubt he will run into much former military types.
Boman, go see the state capital and the UT campus. While I despise the school, it's a pretty campus. It's quite possibly the most politically liberal spot in Texas.
Great eats around there. The original Chuy's is there.
I'll call you Monday and give you the low down on local restaurants.

Last edited:
Near 70 miles from Ft. Hood, doubt he will run into much former military types.
Bowman, go see the state capital and the UT campus. While I despise the school, it's a pretty campus. It's quite possibly the most politically liberal spot in Texas.
Great eats around there. The original Chuy's is there.
I'll call you Monday and give you the low down on local restaurants.

Thanks! It's boman though!

Northern Williamson County is only 20 miles from Killeen....so I'm not quite sure what map you're looking at. Many ex-military settle in this area.

Northern Williamson County is only 20 miles from Killeen....so I'm not quite sure what map you're looking at. Many ex-military settle in this area.
True, true..... For some reason I latched on to Round Rock, and didn't think about the northern portions.
Didn't look at a map, I lived there.

Back