Former LH Agent Needs Guidance

maness

Expert
I worked for LH for a year or so. NO complaints.
Except their premiums are higher than most, no secret.
I can sell the higher product, no problem. Just wondering if other carriers
have similar service, pay the claims, answer the phone, the way LH does.
I am not looking for inferior at a lower price.
I'm looking to be totally independent so I can truly offer the lowest
possible carrier and still give customer good service from start to finish.
Any input is greatly appreciated.

Lincoln Heritage premiums are probably the highest in the market place. Every carrier I sell from Transamerica down to the smaller like Liberty Bankers answer the phones and provide any assistance we need. Welcome, listen and have your ears open plenty of good
Folks here. PM if you want my view on my IMO.

I worked for LH for a year or so. NO complaints. Except their premiums are higher than most, no secret. I can sell the higher product, no problem. Just wondering if other carriers have similar service, pay the claims, answer the phone, the way LH does. I am not looking for inferior at a lower price. I'm looking to be totally independent so I can truly offer the lowest possible carrier and still give customer good service from start to finish. Any input is greatly appreciated.

There is no life insurance company that doesn't pay their claims. There is no gray area. You are dead or you aren't.

If you mean contestable claims, LH was one of the worst ones on those. Everything else will be an improvement.

Their premiums stop at age 100.
Maybe it is like buying a car with 84 payments vs 60 payments.
Yes their premiums are higher in absolute terms.
Their modified should never be on the market.:laugh:

----------

There is no life insurance company that doesn't pay their claims. There is no gray area. You are dead or you aren't.

If you mean contestable claims, LH was one of the worst ones on those. Everything else will be an improvement.

Thats true, get as many applications in, what survives 24 months is Ok those under 24 months will get the knife.

Lincoln Heritage gets agents drunk on the Kool-Aid and convinces them no one does what they do at the level they do it at.

Now that you are sobering up, you will realize final expense sold as an independent agent can be done better on all conceivable levels relative to Lincoln Heritage.

Best place is to start right here in the Insurance Forum and learn the ins and outs of selling final expense independently.

You can also check out my free final expense training, which includes detailed reviews of carriers here.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1ttZEliFl5A

The best thing for yourself is to leave. All the question you've asked mean very little. Almost all companies are alike, with some variation.

It's you that the customer buys. Lincoln sells their own greatness, but without you, their agents, LH would be nothing. I worked with LH for four years. It was a relief to leave.

Pick a good IMO, get your leads rolling, sever the cord. Increase your commissions and independence.

The best thing for yourself is to leave. All the question you've asked mean very little. Almost all companies are alike, with some variation. It's you that the customer buys. Lincoln sells their own greatness, but without you, their agents, LH would be nothing. I worked with LH for four years. It was a relief to leave. Pick a good IMO, get your leads rolling, sever the cord. Increase your commissions and independence.
run fast from LH they will try to vector you for sure they play dirty when you leave them

Just curious, I'm assuming you've never worked for LH bc you seem to have your ducks in a row - but in what basis makes touch think they are "one of the worsts?" I'm not sure if there are statistics on this, but then who would you consider some of the bests and again on what facts is it based on?

Fyi- if this post seems like I'm questioning your knowledge or I'm defending LH, I'm not. It just got me thinking a little and made me wonder.

Back