I Want It, but Not Today

billyb

Guru
1000 Post Club
Florida
On October 3rd I saw a man who wanted coverage, but refused to make the purchase until he and his wife returned home from a trip they had planned the next few weeks. I tried to close him and his wife even chimed in and asked him to apply. Well I left empty handed and on October 10th he was dead. They were in Colorado and had been driving a while when he said he wanted to stop. He got out of the car and collapsed onto the sidewalk. The wife called 911 and couldn't even tell them where she was until she started describing buildings nearby. DOA

I went by their house last week and she told me the story. Sold her a $15,000 policy.

On October 3rd I saw a man who wanted coverage, but refused to make the purchase until he and his wife returned home from a trip they had planned the next few weeks. I tried to close him and his wife even chimed in and asked him to apply. Well I left empty handed and on October 10th he was dead. They were in Colorado and had been driving a while when he said he wanted to stop. He got out of the car and collapsed onto the sidewalk. The wife called 911 and couldn't even tell them where she was until she started describing buildings nearby. DOA

I went by their house last week and she told me the story. Sold her a $15,000 policy.

That's a helluva story. My friend's dad was an old union hardass who would always bust my balls for being a salesman and an insurance salesman at that.:twitchy: He would joke and tell me he'd buy a policy when he knew he was going to die. But he died on the railroad one day under heroic circumstances and his wife could have really used the money.:sad:

Sad when that happens. Bright side is...now you have a good story to tell people next time they give that excuse.

Sad when that happens. Bright side is...now you have a good story to tell people next time they give that excuse.

Sad? Id say thats hilarious!!:D And its money in the bank like you said for a great story during a sit, hell...I think Ill use that one next week:biggrin:

I delivered the wife's policy today and her husband died in New Mexico. I don't know why I said Colorado. Anyway it was a long way from Vernon, FL.

If that dude that died could come back to life most likely he'd still be a deadbeat non buyer

I think that some of the strokers simply can't stand the thought of parting with the money each month

----------

Billyb who is your upline?

God bless

I delivered the wife's policy today and her husband died in New Mexico. I don't know why I said Colorado. Anyway it was a long way from Vernon, FL.

Just a suggestion, but ask if she would like to help other people who put it off in the same manner by writing a letter explaining what happened to her. That would be a golden letter!

Back