Tablets, Laptops, and Other Electronics

Birdman300

Guru
100+ Post Club
Are there any agents that use these things on a regular basis, and if so is it worth the investment? Are there many carriers that allow E-applications where this would make things faster, smoother, easier? Do carriers design their own apps for these devices?

I bought an iPad thinking I would use it for applications to save time, but turns out for me, that it takes up more time. With paper apps I don't waste time in the house with filling out the sections I can fill out at home, so with the iPad I would have to sit there and spend time typing in the name, address, etc.
if you do get a tablet make sure to get iPad, cus Americos EApp only works with iPad. I would assume some other carriers will also only use iPad.

----------

I bought an iPad thinking I would use it for applications to save time, but turns out for me, that it takes up more time. With paper apps I don't waste time in the house with filling out the sections I can fill out at home, so with the iPad I would have to sit there and spend time typing in the name, address, etc.
if you do get a tablet make sure to get iPad, cus Americos EApp only works with iPad. I would assume some other carriers will also only use iPad.

Carriers that I know off hand that use online apps are
Americo
Foresters
UOO

SNL is in progress on getting one.

So another reason I still use paper, is that I don't want to have to carry in my iPad for a chance of only using it for the select companies,,,,,until ALL of them have EApp ill just keep using paper.

I do a lot of stuff on the IPAD. I would go work at Wal-Mart if I had to do this without it :) I have everything on my IPAD. I can look up underwriting guides, rates, RX's, pretty much everything.

I do a lot of stuff on the IPAD. I would go work at Wal-Mart if I had to do this without it :) I have everything on my IPAD. I can look up underwriting guides, rates, RX's, pretty much everything.

Which companies do you sell on EApp?

i use my laptop and/or android phone for calculating rates in the home. i try to carry paper apps, underwriting guides , etc in an organizer.
i do also have those items on my laptop and can connect through my phone as a hotspot in case i need internet access.
i prefer to have backup ways to get the information that i need so all goes well.

i use my laptop and/or android phone for calculating rates in the home. i try to carry paper apps, underwriting guides , etc in an organizer.
i do also have those items on my laptop and can connect through my phone as a hotspot in case i need internet access.
i prefer to have backup ways to get the information that i need so all goes well.

Old School....Gonna have to educate you :)

take me to skool. i just have been playing it safe with no one to ask for help :).

i had a recent deal where i couldn't find my hard copy rates but was able to get on my laptop and the internet to find rates.

Back