Trans Finally Takes Debit

indiana260

Guru
1000 Post Club
I am sure all you guys got the same email but just in case.
Transamerica will begin accepting debit card on 11/3/14. Also say they have ss payday draft capability.
One major improvement for them but still a few million other things they could fix.
Thanks for this small miracle.

I am sure all you guys got the same email but just in case.
Transamerica will begin accepting debit card on 11/3/14. Also say they have ss payday draft capability.
One major improvement for them but still a few million other things they could fix.
Thanks for this small miracle.

Hmmm....I haven't received this email and just checked agentnetinfo,don't see anything there either ?

I think those that have their Trans contracts through YIG got an email.

It's true. A VP of Trans was on the YIG agent call today.

It may not be out to all the channels yet. Some of the big hitters in YIG's channel have had it for several months to work out the kinks.

All FexContracting agents get it on 11-03-2014. I don't know if that's a company wide roll out or not.

I'll also confirm that it is true. One little catch that no one has mentioned though....it only pays as earned. That's fine with me, but I know it want be fine for some agents.

I'll also confirm that it is true. One little catch that no one has mentioned though....it only pays as earned. That's fine with me, but I know it want be fine for some agents.

And they only pay as earned once a month. Doesn't concern me either as I'm as earned with all business with them already but that once a month thing is a bit annoying.

What no one has said is how many forms will Trans have to be able to use the DE and is there a premium change with it or a different modal factor?

And they only pay as earned once a month. Doesn't concern me either as I'm as earned with all business with them already but that once a month thing is a bit annoying.

What no one has said is how many forms will Trans have to be able to use the DE and is there a premium change with it or a different modal factor?

As Earned Comp is not unusual to be paid once per month.... Actually it is the majority payment method for Fully insured companies.

Transamerica still does not consider itself an FE company, it is a Fully underwritten company. That is where 90% of their business is derived from.... They are the #2 producer of IUL premium for the past several years and in the Top 5 of companies for Term production.

Back