Trans Finally Takes Debit

Thanks, Scott. I was looking at this and was wondering why there is a "Box B" since the app comes with the same thing (Box B looking like it's for a regular checking or savings). Unless..........

(A bright light appears....)

You would use Box B instead of the one on the app in the situation whereas the client needs the options that are in Box A...........??

Thanks, Scott. I was looking at this and was wondering why there is a "Box B" since the app comes with the same thing (Box B looking like it's for a regular checking or savings). Unless..........

(A bright light appears....)

You would use Box B instead of the one on the app in the situation whereas the client needs the options that are in Box A...........??

You would use box B if you would like to time the PAC with the 2nd, 3rd, 4th Wed of the month which is not an option on the application.....
:idea::idea:

At least you HOPE that is the case with Trans.... Who knows what will actually happen.

Which company will excel at the debit game, 5star or Trans? Any takers?

I would say both of those would tie for most screw ups on the DE card business.

Trinity/FBL seems to have it figured out.

Can we go ahead and write Trans now for a DE payer as long as first draft is after Nov 3?

Last edited:
I would say both of those would tie for most screw ups on the DE card business. Trinity/FBL seems to have it figured out. Can we go ahead and write Trans now for a DE payer as long as first draft is after Nov 3?

Apps have to be dated after Nov 3rd.

Only SS debit cards for TransAmerica.

I don't get that they want people without normal banking relationships. I carry my debit card with me and not my check book would rather it be compromised than my account number.

Back