Williamson Texas

What is there to do in Texas? I am headed there next week. Feels like I am going to a whole new Country :)

I take it you mean Williamson County?

A few of the towns there are Round Rock and Georgetown. You will be a few miles north of Austin. The Live Music Capital of the World!

I lived there for 9 years.

Let me know if you want more info.

What is there to do in Texas? I am headed there next week. Feels like I am going to a whole new Country :)

They have 3 legged dogs & cow tipping there.... Or I maybe mistaken that for several other small cities in the middle of nowhere, lol.

TDF
Sent via my Verizon Samsung G4

They have 3 legged dogs & cow tipping there.... Or I maybe mistaken that for several other small cities in the middle of nowhere, lol.

TDF

Cow tipping is in Mississippi! We don't have 3 legged dogs. We have 3 legged women :)

Eldo I will be in Williamson County working. I am just excited to see some of the things the big state has to offer :)

Cow tipping is in Mississippi! We don't have 3 legged dogs. We have 3 legged women :)

Eldo I will be in Williamson County working. I am just excited to see some of the things the big state has to offer :)

3 legged women? I think I just threw up in my mouth.

TDF

If you like the night life scene you might want to check out the clubs on 6th st. in downtown Austin.

Last edited:
Back