0-85, telesales friendly no PHI

No wonder Josh Jones is asking about telesales on Aca products . Him and his partner Brandon Smotherman are running “ steal aor’s bs “ on aca . Running social media ad’s to enroll the members in “ zero premium plans using min income . You must contact them in 30 days to change the income “ By pressing submit you agree that Brandon Smotherman will be the new Aor . That’s bs . These people get big tax bills . Nick Williams who’s under the name million dollar Medicare on here doing same thing . He has paid seminar for it . I hope all these slime balls get sued .People on Facebook groups showing the ads and disgust .Aca has become a shit show of greed .

No wonder Josh Jones is asking about telesales on Aca products . Him and his partner Brandon Smotherman are running “ steal aor’s bs “ on aca . Running social media ad’s to enroll the members in “ zero premium plans using min income . You must contact them in 30 days to change the income “ By pressing submit you agree that Brandon Smotherman will be the new Aor . That’s bs . These people get big tax bills . Nick Williams who’s under the name million dollar Medicare on here doing same thing . He has paid seminar for it . I hope all these slime balls get sued .People on Facebook groups showing the ads and disgust .Aca has become a shit show of greed .

Really?

Those are small players, many are doing 1000's every week, week after week

ACA the wild west of insurance
And your e&o won't don't dick on a tax fraud claim, most of these guys are putting the biz in a blind llc and are going to run this cash cow until the plug is pulled, I had one guy tell me his out fit is spending $35,000 a week in FB ads, to get 3,000 enrollments,break even is month 2, cash cow, they are keeping about 68% on the books for 8 months

I had one guy tell me his out fit is spending $35,000 a week in FB ads, to get 3,000 enrollments,break even is month 2, cash cow, they are keeping about 68% on the books for 8 months
Changing an AOR back in the old days, you had to get the client to sign a letter and send it to the company. And even then some companies would protect the agent and not honor it. But that was before Obama got his insurance license.

I was going to post earlier that I hadn't seen anything on BookFace about aca but I can't post that now. Saw my first one just now. Jeff Root and his outfit has one on there.

I probably don't sell enough aca each year to buy a bag of cat food. I've got a purl on my website for it. Same for dental. Could care less if anybody uses them though.

I'm not going to worry too much about what these guys are doing in aca because I know that the next greatest and quickest way to get rich program is less than 6 months away.

Back