3 Juvenile Deliquents

I believe this FE forum and its members should be judge and jury for all similar cases. EVERYTHING should be tried here.

It is paramount that this FE forum continue to provide top-notch entertainment to its members.

We can't have those BORING DUDS on the Life and Senior forums compete with us in the entertainment category.

Ok, so I can see where this whole thing is a bloody mess that is out in the public now, but what I would like to know, as of TODAY, who owes who, what?

Has the agent gotten leads that were not paid for?

or

Has the vendor been paid for leads that he still owes?

Just curious! Anybody?

Ok, so I can see where this whole thing is a bloody mess that is out in the public now, but what I would like to know, as of TODAY, who owes who, what? Has the agent gotten leads that were not paid for? or Has the vendor been paid for leads that he still owes? Just curious! Anybody?

That's being kind of nosy, don't you think? This is a private matter. :-)

JK

Ok, so I can see where this whole thing is a bloody mess that is out in the public now, but what I would like to know, as of TODAY, who owes who, what?

or

Just curious! Anybody?

I heard that thad tried to kidnapped Newby's dog...

or

Just curious! Anybody?

the answers my friend are blowing under the bus.....

Back