3 Juvenile Deliquents

It is ok, if a man steal money it's ok as long as he didn't break and enter. Stealing is stealing. No matter how you split the hairs it is stealing. Like I said earlier it is ok for agents to state options and reference facts and try to hurt a business but the opposite isn't ok and according to some it only hurts the business credibility because they call out the thief. Sorry you can't have it both ways, well maybe you can.

Did he "steal" from you through the forum? I think what you are being told is that the situation did not have anything to do with the forum, but you came out and addressed it on the forum...and that, in a threatening manner.

No one is trying to justify that he didn't do you wrong, just that it should not have been addressed on the forum.

fiction. I will take 50$ bet. To keep a final expense policy on the books the client has to show sone type of respect and responsibility in their lives or it it is for sure not taken or lapse. Final expense sounds like a good idea to a lot of people but sounding good does not keep food on my table..#Deadbeat parents. # 50$ bet. Raising kids like that is for sure without question not on books.. I reccomend hoosierlife finds new career getting hung up on a case like this.

Who says the father has not done this? Again, the kids aren't going to pay the premium.. The father is.. and even if he would not keep coverage on himself, he would likely keep it on the kids.. Ask any old time debit agent how many little old ladies they collected money from that didn't have any insurance on themselves but paid religiously for policies on their grown kids and grand kids. When you have been around long enough to really know what you are talking about, I will accept your word on being the expert you so often pretend to be.

Who says the father has not done this? Again, the kids aren't going to pay the premium.. The father is.. and even if he would not keep coverage on himself, he would likely keep it on the kids.. Ask any old time debit agent how many little old ladies they collected money from that didn't have any insurance on themselves but paid religiously for policies on their grown kids and grand kids. When you have been around long enough to really know what you are talking about, I will accept your word on being the expert you so often pretend to be.
Did i not mention, respect for their lives?? You are an old timer. Get off this forum and let the young guns adapt to the times. This aint the 50s no more my friend.

Pretty strange behavior from a lead vendor. Maybe it would be a good time to know who on here is reselling leads from this vendor?

Here's your chance to come forward if you're a marketing wing of Primatech or Thad's leads. Do so on your own or risk being outted by ANONYMOUS, the same group with a list of politicians who are members of the KKK.

Did i not mention, respect for their lives?? You are an old timer. Get off this forum and let the young guns adapt to the times. This aint the 50s no more my friend.

Hey kid, you are an FE agent and you are talking about adapting to the times. Not dissing the FE guys I have learned a lot from them and count several as friends. But it is done mostly Old School.

I am an old timer and just text a quote to one client and emailed an app to another client on my tablet.

mature-man-using-digital-tablet-home-contemporary-indoors-49397499.jpg

You've proven time and time again that you're an ***. What you just posted is no exception. Rouse has forgotten more about this business than you'll ever know!

Hey kid, you are an FE agent and you are talking about adapting to the times. Not dissing the FE guys I have learned a lot from them and count several as friends. But it is done mostly Old School.

I am an old timer and just text a quote to one client and emailed an app to another client on my tablet.

mature-man-using-digital-tablet-home-contemporary-indoors-49397499.jpg

Yep, Ive learned a bunch from Wino for an example. Although we all do things a little different there is much to learn from each other, at least read and listen.

So someone steals money from me and leads and somehow I am the bad guy. Wow some you have a weird way of thinking, I didn't realize stealing was ok. To each his own.

Your right if you are going to steal from me, then please don't do business with me. If you don't want to be called on being a blatant thief and lier then don't do business with me.

I don't see how this is difficult to understand.

No one is saying that stealing is "OK" or that the victim is "bad" or at fault. Todd said it best. Since there are always "two sides to every story", this is why the general consensus here is to keep it out of the forum. Not only is it bad for your business it is bad for HWSNBN's business.*

And in reference to your post #23...I did say "indirect".

*He who shall not be named :err:

Back