85 YO Female Copd and Oxygen Use. Suggestions

Send to lincoln heritage agent. Maybe he will send you some of his B leads or something.3k is prob around 50-60. Comes with advance and no chargeback exposure. Only thing lincoln is good for. Everything else is PURE junk. active cancer is good too and tv leads are not pathetic.

Last edited:
Just turned 85 in December. Non smoker. She has colonial penn graded now, 3 month new policy 1500 coverage. Has copd and uses oxygen daily. Also takes LASIK and lisinopril for BP but never had heart attack, stroke, or other heart trouble and never got a CHF diagnosis. I know no immediate level will take her. And graded may be out too. I'm more interested in knowing if theres ANY coverage available to rival colonial penn. Also don't care as much about commissions (possibility for many referrals). Just anything?

Cut your losses and your time. Hit it and quit it, Gerber GI FTW!!

Just turned 85 in December. Non smoker. She has colonial penn graded now, 3 month new policy 1500 coverage. Has copd and uses oxygen daily. Also takes LASIK and lisinopril for BP but never had heart attack, stroke, or other heart trouble and never got a CHF diagnosis. I know no immediate level will take her. And graded may be out too. I'm more interested in knowing if theres ANY coverage available to rival colonial penn. Also don't care as much about commissions (possibility for many referrals). Just anything?

Try NGL Asset Guard, 3,000 at 2% growth rate with 5 pay $67.75 month
Paid up in 5 years.

Back