AM AM IMO that allows phone sales

Will they accept a wet signature on the printed version of the application after the decision?

Any suggestions?

We've been doing FE tele-sales since 2004 with a recorded signature, no wet signature needed. When you bundle that with 40+ face book leads at $15 each you have a winning combination. The face book leads are delivered in real time so you can be working them within minutes of them responding for more info.

I'm not with AM AM.

Call me 252-292-3350 for more details.

We've been doing FE tele-sales since 2004 with a recorded signature, no wet signature needed. When you bundle that with 40+ face book leads at $15 each you have a winning combination. The face book leads are delivered in real time so you can be working them within minutes of them responding for more info.

I'm not with AM AM.

Call me 252-292-3350 for more details.
If you're not with Am Am, then who are you with? :huh:

I'm not with AM AM.

Call me more details.

Sooooooo, you have nothing but a pitch?

Back