Best IMO for new agent

Pz951

Expert
Hello everyone, I just applied for my CA state license and now waiting on the state response with my license number but in the meantime, I've been researching IMOs to determine who's the best fit for new agent training, commissions, low startup costs and available leads. I'm coming from a call center environment so I was considering telesales however I hear that going out and doing f2f presentations will give me a faster startup. Ive considered Family First for f2f or Northwest or Lauro Herrera program for telesales. Any feedback is much appreciated.

Hello everyone, I just applied for my CA state license and now waiting on the state response with my license number but in the meantime, I've been researching IMOs to determine who's the best fit for new agent training, commissions, low startup costs and available leads. I'm coming from a call center environment so I was considering telesales however I hear that going out and doing f2f presentations will give me a faster startup. Ive considered Family First for f2f or Northwest or Lauro Herrera program for telesales. Any feedback is much appreciated.
Give Todd a call. :yes:

https://insurance-forums.com/community/members/todd-king.3501/

If you are interested in Telesales check us out PPGTELESALES or Northstar.

We have the training that can take a newly licensed agenst with zero sales experience and turn them into a superstar closer. 100% over the phone.

What part of California are you in?

In regards to low start-up costs... that doesn't really exist in the face to face "Final Expense" or "Mortgage Protection" niches to be honest..unless you go the route where you are calling 2 year old B leads. You might be better off looking into New York Life or Combined Insurance where they teach you to prospect without leads if you are low on capital.

I've been researching IMOs to determine who's the best fit for new agent training, commissions, low startup costs and available leads.

You need to keep in mind that the only way an IMO is typically going to offer you "low start up costs" is going to be by selling you very old, very overworked cheap aged leads, or they will provide "free" or "discounted" leads but they will take 20% to 80% of the commissions a more legit IMO will offer you.

There are low cost ways to write FE business. Starting with Facebook leads, for example, can be a much more affordable approach to prospecting than starting with direct mail. You can also drop a 1000 piece mailer in the area you plan to work for $450 to $500 using Main Street Power Mail who will give you access to the whole mailing list for one year on a web based mapping platform. You will get 8 to 15 leads cards sent back to you and obviously you go and knock those houses. But you knocko everyone you mailed to. It is not easy, but it is low cost and you will make sales.

For FE telesales, I think the recommendation above referring you to PPG telesales or North Star is a good one. You may have heard that the other program is "legit" but you may not have heard from the right people. There was an agent posting here a while back who may have been driven out of the business due to less than adequate support as a new telesales agent.

As far as FE IMO's with an actual track record of training FE agents up to produce $100,000 in annual production on a regular basis, you should speak with Matt Mungia (@SPUR CITY here on the forum). Matt has written over $500K in one year on his own pen. You do not want to sign up with someone who has not gone out and written $200K+ on his own pen before becoming a recruiter. You want an upline who is a producer. FULL DISCLOSURE: Matt is my upline - however I stand to gain nothing if you or anyone decide to team up with our group. I am not a recruiter and I have downline agents. I go to work to work - and the work I do is sell life insurance.

The other IMO that has a solid record of training up $100,000 producers is FEX Contracting. You can reach out to Scott Burke (@Newby here on the forum).

Before you make any decision, talk to those two guys. If you really think telesales is the direction you want to go, you owe it to yourself to talk to the two other organizations referenced above.

Good luck!

You need to keep in mind that the only way an IMO is typically going to offer you "low start up costs" is going to be by selling you very old, very overworked cheap aged leads, or they will provide "free" or "discounted" leads but they will take 20% to 80% of the commissions a more legit IMO will offer you.

There are low cost ways to write FE business. Starting with Facebook leads, for example, can be a much more affordable approach to prospecting than starting with direct mail. You can also drop a 1000 piece mailer in the area you plan to work for $450 to $500 using Main Street Power Mail who will give you access to the whole mailing list for one year on a web based mapping platform. You will get 8 to 15 leads cards sent back to you and obviously you go and knock those houses. But you knocko everyone you mailed to. It is not easy, but it is low cost and you will make sales.

For FE telesales, I think the recommendation above referring you to PPG telesales or North Star is a good one. You may have heard that the other program is "legit" but you may not have heard from the right people. There was an agent posting here a while back who may have been driven out of the business due to less than adequate support as a new telesales agent.

As far as FE IMO's with an actual track record of training FE agents up to produce $100,000 in annual production on a regular basis, you should speak with Matt Mungia (@SPUR CITY here on the forum). Matt has written over $500K in one year on his own pen. You do not want to sign up with someone who has not gone out and written $200K+ on his own pen before becoming a recruiter. You want an upline who is a producer. FULL DISCLOSURE: Matt is my upline - however I stand to gain nothing if you or anyone decide to team up with our group. I am not a recruiter and I have downline agents. I go to work to work - and the work I do is sell life insurance.

The other IMO that has a solid record of training up $100,000 producers is FEX Contracting. You can reach out to Scott Burke (@Newby here on the forum).

Before you make any decision, talk to those two guys. If you really think telesales is the direction you want to go, you owe it to yourself to talk to the two other organizations referenced above.

Good luck!

Face to face... go with Matt for sure.

Back