Best IMO for new agent

I would also throw EFES in the ring. We have many producers doing over 200k per year and you can get access to ride alongs/training from top producers as well. That being said, many of the IMO's on here will give you what you need and do a great job. You have to decide what is best for you. Make sure to get good comp (over 100%) unless folks are helping you pay for leads.

If you are doing telesales I'd recommend Ramiz and Northstar.

Best of luck! Hope you find what you're looking for!

Unicorns exist?
source.gif

If you are interested in Telesales check us out PPGTELESALES or Northstar.

We have the training that can take a newly licensed agenst with zero sales experience and turn them into a superstar closer. 100% over the phone.
Is there still a $900 buy in?

Is there still a $900 buy in?

PPG we dont have that. I will let NSRH respond to the $900 buy in but I don't think that is the case.

You should always look at being an agent as starting a new business. You really can't start a new business without money. However, insurnace has the lowest start up to potential profitability in the world.

PPG we dont have that. I will let NSRH respond to the $900 buy in but I don't think that is the case.

You should always look at being an agent as starting a new business. You really can't start a new business without money. However, insurnace has the lowest start up to potential profitability in the world.

I'm connected to the PPG Facebook page and I've see all the postings. Looks like a pretty good set up. Would defiantly like to learn more.

Back