Best IMO for new agent

Hello everyone, I just applied for my CA state license and now waiting on the state response with my license number but in the meantime, I've been researching IMOs to determine who's the best fit for new agent training, commissions, low startup costs and available leads. I'm coming from a call center environment so I was considering telesales however I hear that going out and doing f2f presentations will give me a faster startup. Ive considered Family First for f2f or Northwest or Lauro Herrera program for telesales. Any feedback is much appreciated.
I would reach out to Ben Boman with EFES

Hello everyone, I just applied for my CA state license and now waiting on the state response with my license number but in the meantime, I've been researching IMOs to determine who's the best fit for new agent training, commissions, low startup costs and available leads. I'm coming from a call center environment so I was considering telesales however I hear that going out and doing f2f presentations will give me a faster startup. Ive considered Family First for f2f or Northwest or Lauro Herrera program for telesales. Any feedback is much appreciated.

you need to find someone who will actually train you... i have been helping agents like you for 15 yrs and the ones who don't get real training the success rate is usually 1 out 7 success rate... when you find an IMO that will train and support you during your first several months your success rate will jump to 4 out of 7... stay away from the MLM because usually your upline has been doing it less than three months and they don't know how to make money either

RC

you need to find someone who will actually train you... i have been helping agents like you for 15 yrs and the ones who don't get real training the success rate is usually 1 out 7 success rate... when you find an IMO that will train and support you during your first several months your success rate will jump to 4 out of 7... stay away from the MLM because usually your upline has been doing it less than three months and they don't know how to make money either

RC
Ripoff Report | Lauro Herrera complaints, reviews, scams, lawsuits and frauds reported, 4 results

Back