Breaking News

Jd if the business model were working very profitably they wouldn’t have done this imho. No one will ever know . The chances of you retiring are zero . Once this is in your blood it’s till they put you in a box . I’ll always work a few days a month till the very end . As Noah says it’s “ till the big black paddy wagon comes to get you “ . Lol . I still recall the pic Scott shared of you holding that $10 k of Kskj cash prize .

They are all in on this DTC thing.

This is not in my blood. It's how I make a living. I've already just been DK'ing for a while so as not have a schedule. I do one DM mailer per month. Be easy to stop that. I did a little over $100K with KSKJ this year. That's the lowest I've done with them since i started writing them in 2015.

Went to school in Pittsburgh, Polish Falcons based there... social hall right by Pitt's campus. Didn't make the connection... it's Friday. Wonder how long until they go same direction as KSKJ in the DTC focus.

They are all in on this DTC thing.

This is not in my blood. It's how I make a living. I've already just been DK'ing for a while so as not have a schedule. I do one DM mailer per month. Be easy to stop that. I did a little over $100K with KSKJ this year. That's the lowest I've done with them since i started writing them in 2015.

I would guess you have the book size and client relationships to keep you as busy as you want going forward.

Harvest time.

I would guess you have the book size and client relationships to keep you as busy as you want going forward.

Harvest time.

I do. I don't "work" this time of year anyway. The two weeks around Christmas and New Year. I mean I don't go out and work leads or make prospecting calls. And haven't for years. But I do service work and go see referrals and such. Not "working" this week I've written over $10K. I wrote 4 KSKJ's yesterday morning before I saw the email.

I'm in good health. I run 4 miles 3 times a week still. My wife and I have done the intermittent fasting for a few years now. We travel when we want. I'm free the last week of January now. :1wink:

I might as well work. But on my terms.

Latest posts

Back