Bye Bye Advanced Commissions on Approval with Transamerica

I just skimmed the email and I could be wrong, but isn't that how SNL pays...maybe a day or 2 extra...but damn...how tight of a ship are you guys running...that's the scary part

----------

Seems to me that a full pipeline cures cash flow whether you are paid on approval or ten days after the draft. After 30 days it should be steady money.

Amen to that....SMH. .

I wish they would all wait until the first draft goes through before they pay me.

Boman I don't need to budget as my cash flow is so strong. How strong is my cash flow? I've saved $130k since June alone. You do the math.I know you don't like Trans as ddc funeral who you bragged on as the greatest Fe guy in history took you for what $50k?

Boman I don't need to budget as my cash flow is so strong. How strong is my cash flow? I've saved $130k since June alone. You do the math.I know you don't like Trans as ddc funeral who you bragged on as the greatest Fe guy in history took you for what $50k?

When you wrote $130k, did you do the math. 130k saved in the bank in 4 months is massive.

I used to work for an agency where agents were LOA, new agents started out at 50% comp, with 9 months advance. (Yes, I know what you are thinking). Anyhow, getting paid upon approval did make a big difference as opposed to them waiting for the bank draft 30 days out.

Back