Chargeback with Dirty IMO...

I'm saving my final critique of this IMO until I am completely out from under it's wings. There are some other areas too that I would like to elaborate on, such as starting commission percentage, leads, lead cost, etc., but I am saving it until later. Sorry...

Who are they, so no other unsuspecting agents have happen to them, what happened to you?

Not trying to out you but you had to threaten your upline with leaving before they stepped in to help you. I'm glad you're doing better, but not sure if recommend that.

I certainly had some challenges starting out. I am doing much better .

I am able to learn from my experiences and help others . That's what this whole business is anyhow , winning against adversity and helping other people do the same.

----------

Not trying to out you but you had to threaten your upline with leaving before they stepped in to help you. I'm glad you're doing better, but not sure if recommend that.

I would advise that anyone should negotiate to get what is best for them and their own personal situation. Just like I did and will continue to do.

----------

I certainly had some challenges starting out. I am doing much better . I am able to learn from my experiences and help others . That's what this whole business is anyhow , winning against adversity and helping other people do the same. ---------- I would advise that anyone should negotiate to get what is best for them and their own personal situation. Just like I did and will continue to do.

What do you recommend ?

I was working with an IMO that screwed me over royally. To make a long story short they sent another agent out to one of my final expense customers and re-wrote them with another final expense company. Because of this action, I have a debt balance of around $500. My question is that if I don't pay this balance and it rolls up to my IMO to pay how will this effect me? I realize I will lose my appointment with this FE company, but if I don't pay this debt and my IMO does will I still be listed on "vector"??? Even if this debt is paid by my IMO will the fact that I owe my upline IMO money be enough to still list me as having a debt on vector???

With all due respect you say you are doing so well and helping so many people now. 500$ is literally chicken feed or petty cash for someone who is such a superstar.Just pay the debt and be done with it. Why are you even bringing this up? Fe elite stroke chargeback checks or keep writing more business to offset it. Sounds like you are afraid or paralyzed to write more business to offset the chargeback.

That's why so many fail. Instead of worrying about $500 which is butt wiping money you could have written 10 new policy's.

No I am not. I can't trust them enough to write anymore business.

Get yourself one of these...then roll it up, mail it to them and tell them to put it in their pipe and smoke it:biggrin:

----------

With all due respect you say you are doing so well and helping so many people now. 500$ is literally chicken feed or petty cash for someone who is such a superstar.Just pay the debt and be done with it. Why are you even bringing this up? Fe elite stroke chargeback checks or keep writing more business to offset it. Sounds like you are afraid or paralyzed to write more business to offset the chargeback.

OMG, do we actually agree??? Holy rusted gates, this is a reasonable and well written response:err:

Last edited by a moderator:
Back