Considering replacing SNL

I never said replacing was easier . And yes Kskj is a” price buster” . I never said it was only for that . They’re a price buster with some of the most aggressive underwriting in the business . So of course you’ll use them at every opp . But what Noah doesn’t understand replacing in Kentucky not the same as replacing in most states . He mentions if persons not in good health and policys over 2 yrs old he won’t replace . I won’t either . But in Ky it’s not a concern . You get a policy issued were you replaced a 3 yr old policy it’s incontestable.

You’ve said several times only 1/2 your business with kskj . So you use other carriers for overweight and de express cards . Maybe place a few outside kskj that take health issues kskj doesn’t . You obviously replace a lot of am am and American memorial. Let’s say kskj goes away . How would you replace a 2-3 yr old American memorial or am am were the person in questionable health ( which so many fe people are ). You can’t use lifeshield or standard life . There only for people in good health ( plus the agent support and cs non existent). No other company will be marketably cheaper 2-3 years later to warrant an ethical replacement . Somehow I can’t see you walking away from a replacement.

Oh yes I do.

If you were in Kentucky you would be the #1 agent in the country with KSKJ.

Remember,JD doesn’t want life insurance mentioned on the lead card.

He always has talked about how much easier it is to write someone who has a policy so he can go in there and low ball everyone.

I bet there are dozens of grubby Kentucky agents who never post here that have contracts with:

Royal Arcanum
KSKJ
Lifeshield
Sons of Norway

What state is he in ?
Kentucky?

Is he using the replacement rules to roll,replace,rewrite business ?

No wonder Orca is a bunch of grifters.

Yes he’s in Kentucky. I know he also writes in other states . I will say my friend in Indiana also terrorizes orca , nasb and Lincoln heritage . He replaced 3 policys in 1 week from a Lincoln woman . I was watching Cody Askins interviewing a nasb agent who writes $300 k a yr . He’s been in business 2 yrs and has 10 agents . He said 2 are doing over $200 k . But they never mention how their losing 25-30% easy a yr . What my friend says he can’t believe how all these agents travel 4-8 hrs to work and stay in hotels 3-4 nights a week . Noah you do that every 2-3 weeks they do it week in week out

I never said replacing was easier . And yes Kskj is a” price buster” . I never said it was only for that . They’re a price buster with some of the most aggressive underwriting in the business . So of course you’ll use them at every opp . But what Noah doesn’t understand replacing in Kentucky not the same as replacing in most states . He mentions if persons not in good health and policys over 2 yrs old he won’t replace . I won’t either . But in Ky it’s not a concern . You get a policy issued were you replaced a 3 yr old policy it’s incontestable.

You’ve said several times only 1/2 your business with kskj . So you use other carriers for overweight and de express cards . Maybe place a few outside kskj that take health issues kskj doesn’t . You obviously replace a lot of am am and American memorial. Let’s say kskj goes away . How would you replace a 2-3 yr old American memorial or am am were the person in questionable health ( which so many fe people are ). You can’t use lifeshield or standard life . There only for people in good health ( plus the agent support and cs non existent). No other company will be marketably cheaper 2-3 years later to warrant an ethical replacement . Somehow I can’t see you walking away from a replacement.

I don’t know what that means. I walk from replacements often.

I also write quite a bit in Tn and In. Evansville,In is the closest bigger city to me. Thus more prospects there.

If you are accusing me of unethical behavior then I invite you to file that with the state DOI and let’s see where that gets you.

You could be right about the future changes but I won’t join you in the misery and handwringing until, or if, it happens.

Oh yes I do.

If you were in Kentucky you would be the #1 agent in the country with KSKJ.

Remember,JD doesn’t want life insurance mentioned on the lead card.

He always has talked about how much easier it is to write someone who has a policy so he can go in there and low ball everyone.

I bet there are dozens of grubby Kentucky agents who never post here that have contracts with:

Royal Arcanum
KSKJ
Lifeshield
Sons of Norway

What’s “grubby” about helping people?

And RC nor SoN are in Ky

Wonder why other Ky agents aren’t number 1 with those companies? Wonder why other Ky agents aren’t number 1 with KSKJ? Last year their number 1 agent was an Ohio agent. Looks like he will be again.

Jose has been their number 1 twice and he’s in Az.

Your jealousy clouds your mind.

I don’t know what that means. I walk from replacements often.

I also write quite a bit in Tn and In. Evansville,In is the closest bigger city to me. Thus more prospects there.

If you are accusing me of unethical behavior then I invite you to file that with the state DOI and let’s see where that gets you.

You could be right about the future changes but I won’t join you in the misery and handwringing until, or if, it happens.

Jd theres a ton of ways to replace . There not illegal but slimy. I can replace most policys if I want . Mrs Johnson has $10 k with kskj for $50 . Mine is $60 for same thing . “ Mrs Johnson you’ve seen all that inflation out there . You seen your McDonald’s meal go from $5-$8 . Well that $10 k you got me the same thing . You need more coverage as funerals are skyrocketing. Let’s “ upgrade” that $10k to $12 k for “ only “ a few dollars a “ week” more . For $68 a month we can make sure your daughter doesn’t have to pay anything . So we’ll make this $12k check out to your daughter laquisha right ? “ .

There are many good valid reasons to consider a replacement. If those reasons seem sensible to me, I point them out. Sometimes there is a big glaring, obvious reason for replacement. Sometimes there are several smaller reasons. Maybe your saving $15 per month, pulling cash out and paying off a $1,500 loan.

I walk away from replacements all the time because I don't believe it is in the best interest of the client. I am not a numbers man, but I would guess a third of my business is replacement.

Jd theres a ton of ways to replace . There not illegal but slimy. I can replace most policys if I want . Mrs Johnson has $10 k with kskj for $50 . Mine is $60 for same thing . “ Mrs Johnson you’ve seen all that inflation out there . You seen your McDonald’s meal go from $5-$8 . Well that $10 k you got me the same thing . You need more coverage as funerals are skyrocketing. Let’s “ upgrade” that $10k to $12 k for “ only “ a few dollars a “ week” more . For $68 a month we can make sure your daughter doesn’t have to pay anything . So we’ll make this $12k check out to your daughter laquisha right ? “ .

Kentucky law establishes a two (2) year contestability period. The proposed insurance policy cannot have a different contestability period than the existing policy except for any additional amounts of insurance. If the contestability period has expired for the existing policy, there can be no contestability period for the same amount of insurance in the proposed policy.

“ Mildred,while I’m saving you $25 a month on your new policy,your existing policy is 3 years old and if something happens and you die they will not order your medical records and contest the death claim like they do in most states. They insurance company is bound by Kentucky law to pay the claim”.

Yeehaw !

Back