Considering replacing SNL

Well Scott your going against what most of the industry says . What your saying makes zero sense . We all know that most fe customers are very low income living hand to foot . Your saying if they get paid on Friday and the company doesn’t take out until Monday that’s ok ? That’s not what I nor any of my friends have experienced. Personally I believe your persistency with kskj is good because I bet 50% of their business is replacement . And we all know if somebody was paying before and you replace it they’ll keep it .

What about 2nd 3rd and 4th Wednesday recipients?

Many clients tell me they lapsed policies because they were written with a company that didn’t have SS billing.

FEX is simply on an elite level.

Fixed cost RGI
Appointments over door knocking
90% persistency without SS billing
Aggressive UW and very low premiums
Elite training

Im going to tell Todd to step up his game !

Since when is selling the best priced product a bad thing? What's wrong with selling the best priced product and also offering superior service? Absolutely nothing.

Concerning SS billing;

If I am sitting in front of a client whom I believe is going to have a hard time making payments in a timely manner, I leave. Wasting time, money and gas chasing dead beats is an agent killer.

It reminds me of the days in the car business. You ask your "32-year-old" buyer; How's your credit and they reply, "I don't have any." So, you pull their credit, and they have a 475 FICO score. They owe Direct TV, they have medical bills up the ass and the reason they have no trade is because their last car was repoed by Credit Acceptance!

Since when is selling the best priced product a bad thing? What's wrong with selling the best priced product and also offering superior service? Absolutely nothing.

Concerning SS billing;

If I am sitting in front of a client whom I believe is going to have a hard time making payments in a timely manner, I leave. Wasting time, money and gas chasing dead beats is an agent killer.

It reminds me of the days in the car business. You ask your "32-year-old" buyer; How's your credit and they reply, "I don't have any." So, you pull their credit, and they have a 475 FICO score. They owe Direct TV, they have medical bills up the ass and the reason they have no trade is because their last car was repoed by Credit Acceptance!

Not a bad thing at all if you enjoy low comp.

If I wanted to be the cheap guy I would get contracted at Sons of Norway and Lifeshield.

I could replace most existing coverage less than 4-5 years old,basically sell policyholders on cashing in existing coverage.

SS billing?

Simply the correct way to bill final expense. Very effective for low income recipients of disability/social security.

Not a bad thing at all if you enjoy low comp.

If I wanted to be the cheap guy I would get contracted at Sons of Norway and Lifeshield.

I could replace most existing coverage less than 4-5 years old,basically sell policyholders on cashing in existing coverage.

SS billing?

Simply the correct way to bill final expense. Very effective for low income recipients of disability/social security.

You are uneducated on the comp. No, check that, you have been educated. You just refuse to see.

You cannot do what you claim or you would be doing it.

SSB is good, imperative even, for DE payers. For the rest it's nice to have but not as important as pikers make it out to be.

I’ve never had any problems getting a good price for my work.

Anyone I ever knew who was the cheap guy was a complete choker in the house,could not get a good price.

35+ years of in home sales.

Thanks

When i get into a home and see an AmAm, Bankers Life or Lincoln Heritage policy, I literally start foaming at the mouth.

Noah stated,

"Anyone I ever knew who was the cheap guy was a complete choker in the house,could not get a good price."

Noah, you sound like Joe Biden. He also has a hard time speaking in complete sentences.

48+ years of F2F sales.

When i get into a home and see an AmAm, Bankers Life or Lincoln Heritage policy, I literally start foaming at the mouth.

Noah stated,

"Anyone I ever knew who was the cheap guy was a complete choker in the house,could not get a good price."

Noah, you sound like Joe Biden. He also has a hard time speaking in complete sentences.

48+ years of F2F sales.
C'mon man.

see what I mean, they are both one horse ponies. In the olden days I'd take him behind the barn!

Then kiss my ass you phony!!

I called the number today and was 25th in que.

I’ll record the next one and post it here if I can.

I’ll prove who the liar is.

They even say on their recording when they answer to expect long hold times.

Todd’s another person you’ve not met personally you attack.
Why are you so angry?
I’ll vouch for him,he’s a really cool dude. Someone you’d probably really like to hang out with,drink a beer.

BTW……
Is this why you dislike Am Am so much ?

Senior Choice
Am Am Agent Guide
Page 11

Kentucky—“Due to state’s replacement regulations, we will not accept new applications in this state when a
replacement sale is involved”.

Is that why you use a low price company to replace,roll,rewrite business ?

You use the Kentucky replacement law to your advantage,right ?

Now I get it.

Still don’t understand why you’re so angry?

Last week I replaced a Foresters policy for $187.00 per month. I knew going in what they had. When I sat down at the table I asked to borrow their cell phone. I put it on speaker phone and called Foresters. I then sold the benefits of switching. 36 minutes later Foresters answered, and the client cancelled on the spot. You can do the same thing with Am Am. I saved the guy $30 per month. With KSKJ i could have saved him $55

Back