CVS Accendo or LBL for telesales

Right , I don’t know. I’m hoping it is. Just being positive JD. I’m extremely excited at what DBgA is doing and I’m extremely excited to be apart of it .

Have a great day JD!

It may very be a great thing? But no one knows until it's out there and filed tested. The Amerilife pimps touted Accendo as the next greatest thing too.

company trips and top producer awards aren't needed to be a good coach..... Since you asked...View attachment 7562

They may not be needed but the ability to do what one teaches is needed. Someone earning a company trip from their own pen is just a way to know if that person is, or has been, a real producer vs a desk jockey.

Context is your friend.

So, when did you go on the Transamerica trip? And where?

They may not be needed but the ability to do what one teaches is needed. Someone earning a company trip from their own pen is just a way to know if that person is, or has been, a real producer vs a desk jockey.

Context is your friend.

So, when did you go on the Transamerica trip? And where?
Yeah, I hear you. This was in like 2016 or 2017. They took us to Arizona. I think I was #6 OR #4 or something, in production with Trans. This was my 2nd year in the face to face business. I am not a big fan of the trips, personally. I like being with the family and going on family trips. I have a 1 year old and an 8 year old. It's not my thing to leave the kids for a week. I don't strive for carrier trips. I write with multiple companies, I'm a little all over the place.... None the less, I would always advise, starting out, to lead with a few main carriers. Until your more "established" and "experienced"

Also, yes, being a top producer does not merit being a good coach. I have coached Brazilian Jiu Jitsu for years. I helped coach athletes to win world championship Gold medals - Insurance is also extremely technical, just like Brazilian Jiu Jitsu.

https://www.teamjunqueira.com/instructors-1 ( I no longer teach I stopped right before Covid but as you can see Gina with her medal, Oh yea, we helped her get that. Team Junqueira. I was instructor for the competition/ advanced class for multiple years while Gina was training with us. She has experience from people all over the world. I played a small part for a few years)
https://www.teamjunqueira.com/blog-1/2019/12/14/new-black-belts-congrats-kelly-and-ken

Im sure if you dig deeper you'll find all sorts of videos and pictures.

Last edited:
Yeah, I hear you. This was in like 2016 or 2017. They took us to Arizona. I think I was #6 OR #4 or something, in production with Trans. This was my 2nd year in the face to face business. I am not a big fan of the trips, personally. I like being with the family and going on family trips. I have a 1 year old and an 8 year old. It's not my thing to leave the kids for a week. I don't strive for carrier trips. I write with multiple companies, I'm a little all over the place.... None the less, I would always advise, starting out, to lead with a few main carriers. Until your more "established" and "experienced"

I have always advices to have one goto company. I have one goto company now. I don't have a number 2. Everything else I write is based on why I can't use my number 1.

If an agent writes business the carrier trips will come. I know many that earn them but don't go. They still are on the radar. Very few FE agents earn trips. On the trips it's mostly marketers. KSKJ being the exception. If KSKJ has 50 qualifiers on their trip more than 40 earned it with personal production.

On other carrier trips I've been on, if they have 50 qualifiers then less than 10 earned it with personal production.

I’m not recruiting right now. I already have my hands full with the agents I have, I already said this. I am planting seeds and will be adding agents on slowly depending if it is a good fit. I have no immediate plans to put anyone else under me, currently. Obviously this will change.

I think that’s awesome that you have sold more over the phone. I was convinced you were a face to face guy. My apologies if I was mistaken.

LBL has a 1 time phone interview on the agents first tele app. After that is a 5-7 minute voice sign. That’s it. It’s very quick.

10% instant approval ? I’d like see see the source, but yeah they don’t always instantly approve. Their E app is fine, no 3rd party anything. It’s quick, may not be the best for every client but it’s a great company to have on the phone.
Does LBL not still take the complete app over the phone? If so there is no way it is done in 5-7 minutes.

Back