CVS Accendo or LBL for telesales

Does LBL not still take the complete app over the phone? If so there is no way it is done in 5-7 minutes.
Phone app is a 5 min voice sign with 3rd party. Then it’s just you and the PI - health questions then approval or not. It literally takes like 10-15 minutes to get an approval then another 5-10 minutes to finish the app Info from the time you call into LBL (first app needs to be full interview ) - it s not like it was…. Still not perfect but wayyy better

Explain the difference . What do you mean the first app needs to be full interview ?They require all face to face agents to do a phone app for the first and then you can use E-App . It’s was very long . So your saying after your first app doing on phone the second app is quicker on phone ?I didn’t have a good exp on the underwriting on first app. It was some issue I can’t recall that would have been easily level at RNA. They gave her modified . It was small face on older person so rna wasn’t an option .

Explain the difference . What do you mean the first app needs to be full interview ?They require all face to face agents to do a phone app for the first and then you can use E-App . It’s was very long . So your saying after your first app doing on phone the second app is quicker on phone ?I didn’t have a good exp on the underwriting on first app. It was some issue I can’t recall that would have been easily level at RNA. They gave her modified . It was small face on older person so rna wasn’t an option .
I can speak for tele sales. I didn’t write lbl face to face. First app needs a full 3rd party interview from personal info to banking - like RNA - after that. 2nd interview and beyond - The agent inputs personal info and agent info on e app. Agent Reads or sends HIpPA and disclosures (if you u haven’t already) calls into LbL interview line - confirm personal info of client is accurate . Interviewers asks a few questions to voice sign (maybe 5)? Then it’s back to just you and prospect . You ask the health Qs - decision is granted and asks if you want to proceed . Then you write the policy amount and riders etc. and finish the beneficiary and payment info and you’re done. If they get modified or rated you’ll know before you go past the health Q. It’s extremely helpful in helping add verification to someone who is hesitant with banking . I don’t recommend it but you can apply without banking and get a decision first, caution you you who do this, it’s not always what turns the prospect over.

What can you tell us about it?

That's all I know about it. Called SimpliNow Legacy. Supposedly a level and graded option but the graded is 2 yr ROP. Not really graded.

Someone showed a rate but I'm sure how accurate that was. 65 male NT was about $65/mo for $10K. $90/mo for tobacco.

Again, that might not be accurate.

That's all I know about it. Called SimpliNow Legacy. Supposedly a level and graded option but the graded is 2 yr ROP. Not really graded.

Someone showed a rate but I'm sure how accurate that was. 65 male NT was about $65/mo for $10K. $90/mo for tobacco.

Again, that might not be accurate.
Product Information

Everything you need to know except Comp.

Last edited:
Thanks. Really high rates from what I see.

6 month chargeback on level for lapses or surrenders.

Tobacco not available level coverage over age 70.

Graded is actually ROP.

This must not be the new "great" product that was coming out?

It's AIG so it will be a terrible product because any changes that need to be made will be impossible because AIG has the worst service.

On the bright side, no MIB is very nice even if its a little more expensive.

Back