Did you just lose your favorite fraternal?

I think that’s a overblown conspiracy. Some fraternal with a wacked name isn’t selling millions d2c.

But, with 2 other fraternals using icover snd releasing products up to 50k face I think there is something going on…

Look at their E app. It is completely consumer facing. That’s exactly what their intentions are, to sell to consumer directly. I’m not saying it’s a good idea, I’m just saying that’s what they’re doing.

Long time lurker, first time poster.

I'll tell you what drove persistency into the ground with KSKJ. Those damned policy change reports. Can't remember when they started, but probably around July or so last year. Things went to hell in a hurry with those. Every night I'd get an email with an Excel file with a list of policy numbers and customer names. To find the issue with each one of them I'd have to search for the name or policy number in my agent portal. It wasn't something I could easily do in my car while sitting at a red light and on an iPhone. I had to be on my computer for it. But then there were rarely, if ever, any notes or activity in the agent dashboard under those policy numbers. So, because these reports always came after hours, I'd have to call KSKJ the following morning to have one of the phone jockeys look up notes on each policy and read off to me what had happened. This got to be a huge pain in the ass. Eventually I just blew them off unless I saw a big customer's name on it. Lots of other agents eventually just blew off these reports too. I'd rather focus on putting more premium into the pipeline than micromanaging my book. But that's just me.

To make it worse, KSKJ started having huge issue with drafting on time. And sometimes they'd not even put it in the policy change report at all, or, if they did, it was 10-14 days after the NSF. We all know our people can't often afford a redraft so far after their chosen draft date, let alone a double draft the next month.

Prior to these reports, when KSKJ staffers, not their totally incompetent TPA, were handling things, they'd email us within minutes of a payment getting returned, customer calling to cancel, death claim, etc. I was able to save tons of these policies when I knew there was a problem that needed fixing. But you can't conserve your book when you're in the dark. KSKJ did this to themselves. It had nothing to do with FEX's script or talking customers into paying more than they could afford. Nothing at all. KSKJ got bamboozled by AMR into believing AMR could handle the job. They cannot. No more incompetent TPA anywhere. You could pick 10 strangers out of the White Pages, and they'd know more about how to run things with a life insurance company than AMR does.

Hey I can't agree more that kskj makes all the mistakes. But it's not so simple as that. Fex can have lower persistency because of that script probably. Now it may not have been considered an issue because companies appreciated the business and had some understanding. I defended that as well. I wasn't knocking fex agents. I stated that clearly. May have knocked your daddy but none of you. But having lower persistency is a fact. At least lower than what it could be. Your own employee said so.
I love ya man but you are letting your emotions get the better of you here.

Most FEX agents don’t use that script. But that’s not an issue for those that do.

FEX had 90% persistency as an agency with KSKJ.

Most of the top agents were well over 90%. Including me at 94%.

I know yours was up there as well.

FEX was recognized at every KSKJ convention for their outstanding persistency. As you well know since you were there for 4 or 5 of them.

You are painting with too broad a brush because of personal animosity.

I get it. I don’t mind the emotion because I’ve always said that “when there is no emotion there is no motion either”.

I know it’s not your intent to attack except for a select few. But it’s not coming across that way.

I think that’s a overblown conspiracy. Some fraternal with a wacked name isn’t selling millions d2c.

But, with 2 other fraternals using icover snd releasing products up to 50k face I think there is something going on…
It’s no conspiracy. I sent you the news release where they said that’s exactly what they had planned.

Cause it was 90% of there biz. They want maybe fraternal biz, but d2c with no home office? Explain how….

I love ya man but you are letting your emotions get the better of you here.

Most FEX agents don’t use that script. But that’s not an issue for those that do.

FEX had 90% persistency as an agency with KSKJ.

Most of the top agents were well over 90%. Including me at 94%.

I know yours was up there as well.

FEX was recognized at every KSKJ convention for their outstanding persistency. As you well know since you were there for 4 or 5 of them.

You are painting with too broad a brush because of personal animosity.

I get it. I don’t mind the emotion because I’ve always said that “when there is no emotion there is no motion either”.

I know it’s not your intent to attack except for a select few. But it’s not coming across that way.
I'll tell you a secret but don't tell anyone else. I don't have any emotions into it. It's pure entertainment. Honestly. I'm preparing for a trip that goes peru, bali, philippines, Thailand and then hop around here and there and who knows. My mind is at peace and elsewhere. I'm regretfully embracing some of my sinful nature and enjoy stirring the pot. I am so so so so so grateful for where I am today. And I wouldn't have changed anything of the past because otherwise I wouldn't be here. I don't watch TV anymore and got rid of social media. So when this came up I guess I missed alittle internet pot stirring fun. We all make bank, more than most and are mostly independent doing our thing. We are living the dream. Shouldn't take all of this stuff so seriously. Shouldn't take life seriously. It's a quick trip. Try to be present in the journey as often as you can. But keep this between you and me. It's like kskj. I don't give a crap who uses them who doesn't. If they fail or whatever. All I did was create some pressure to get what's owed to me. I don't care to drag thier name through the mud. I'd prefer to have what I earned and focus on other things. But I'd be foolish to not put some energy on it. I didn't even know I was missing it for 4 yrs. So it's not like I needed it. I'm already blessed and I know He will continue to provide so all is gravy brother.
Actually to be even more honest there. He favors me. Abundance just comes to me. No effort needed. This is just my life. You call is manifesting or whatever but He favors me for sure. I think this new found free money( even though it's what I earned) shows that. It just keeps coming to me out of nowhere. So trust me I'm good.

Back