Did you just lose your favorite fraternal?

I love ya man but you are letting your emotions get the better of you here.

Most FEX agents don’t use that script. But that’s not an issue for those that do.

FEX had 90% persistency as an agency with KSKJ.

Most of the top agents were well over 90%. Including me at 94%.

I know yours was up there as well.

FEX was recognized at every KSKJ convention for their outstanding persistency. As you well know since you were there for 4 or 5 of them.

You are painting with too broad a brush because of personal animosity.

I get it. I don’t mind the emotion because I’ve always said that “when there is no emotion there is no motion either”.

I know it’s not your intent to attack except for a select few. But it’s not coming across that way.
Ok I'll be even more honest here. I don't have any beef because I don't care that much. But if I do have one it's only with kskj. And I got bored and thought it would be fun to go after travis as well when I saw a gap to do so. None of the rest of you. I've defended you all several times and tried to the entire way. Truth to be told I feel for you all that you got screwed over. But I can't say I didn't tell you all so about who kskj really is.

I still don't get. Why throw fex specifically under the bus if this was their plan? Take everyone on the trip and then close the product to outside sales. Don't burn bridges and do peope dirty in public. Somebody gotta make it make sense. Maybe that is my fight in it. My ocd. I need to know the truth here. I don't care. Just need to know. Someone private message me the truth so I can forget about this nonsense. I promise I'll keep it to myself.

I still don't get. Why throw fex specifically under the bus if this was their plan? Take everyone on the trip and then close the product to outside sales. Don't burn bridges and do peope dirty in public. Somebody gotta make it make sense. Maybe that is my fight in it. My ocd. I need to know the truth here. I don't care. Just need to know. Someone private message me the truth so I can forget about this nonsense. I promise I'll keep it to myself.
I wish I knew too.

My placement with them was 98%. My persistency was 94%. My 4 year persistency, (as far as they would go back), was 90%.

I wrote 3 fu apps and one FE app on the morning of the 21st.

I already had my tickets for Curaçao.

I checked my email between stops on the 21st and found I was termed.

I had no notice nor was I given an explanation.

I wish I knew too.

My placement with them was 98%. My persistency was 94%. My 4 year persistency, (as far as they would go back), was 90%.

I wrote 3 fu apps and one FE app on the morning of the 21st.

I already had my tickets for Curaçao.

I checked my email between stops on the 21st and found I was termed.

I had no notice nor was I given an explanation.
Yeah this is obviously more of an kskj problem than it is a fex problem. Bite the hand that fed you for 9 years. Well after me and after this, watch your renewals close. Cause they some shady slick ones over there.

He uses and teaches a script that he got from one of the original YIG guys. Can't remember his name.
Think that's probably Mr. Winders. My understanding is they also teach to come back around at the end to ensure the new client is fully on board and comfortable with the new commitment. And if not, drop the premium until they are.

Think that's probably Mr. Winders. My understanding is they also teach to come back around at the end to ensure the new client is fully on board and comfortable with the new commitment. And if not, drop the premium until they are.

Very little original 'new super duper sales techniques' all repackaged cola. Pepsi, Coke, RC, Dollar General .....

Back