Equita Vs Fexcontracting Vs FEAgentMentor Vs Theinsurancesquad?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I do and I definitely understand the skepticism, but when I started in this industry I had no "mentor" and I'm glad I didn't, For 18 yrs I was a dual platform satellite retailer that worked with a couple phone companies. When I did that my "gimmick" was to help my clients keep there bills low by eliminating the junk in the bill there not required to pay. They will be charged unless the cry uncle. When starting in FE I knew I could sell just didn't know anything about insurance yet. So when I got in the house instead of making BS small talk I help my clients save an avg of $125 a month on basic bills, in return they were patient while I figured out the next step. Long story short I wrote $180K my 1st 4 1/2 months. And just last year I save seniors over $500K on there bills. All these people we traditionally work with are on fixed incomes it's a tremendous help to them plus it keeps them in the books. I don't go out to sell insurance I go out to help as many people as I can and if there's business to get I get it, if not I figure I'll be blessed on the next one. I've Wrote several articles about it and done some videos teaching other agents to do this. I don't charge for it, I figure if your gonna help people then everything else will fall out like it should.

Where would one find this info?

----------

Sooooo, you're saying that you'll have sexual relations with little old ladies? I know some guys will do whatever it takes to make a sale. Do you have a cut off age Todd? 90? 95? You might need some lube for that age group.:yes:

No, but I remember when I was young, someone of my age (54) seemed like a little old lady to me!

I do and I definitely understand the skepticism, but when I started in this industry I had no "mentor" and I'm glad I didn't, For 18 yrs I was a dual platform satellite retailer that worked with a couple phone companies. When I did that my "gimmick" was to help my clients keep there bills low by eliminating the junk in the bill there not required to pay. They will be charged unless the cry uncle. When starting in FE I knew I could sell just didn't know anything about insurance yet. So when I got in the house instead of making BS small talk I help my clients save an avg of $125 a month on basic bills, in return they were patient while I figured out the next step. Long story short I wrote $180K my 1st 4 1/2 months. And just last year I saved seniors over $500K on there bills. All these people we traditionally work with are on fixed incomes it's a tremendous help to them plus it keeps them in the books. I don't go out to sell insurance I go out to help as many people as I can and if there's business to get I get it, if not I figure I'll be blessed on the next one. I've Wrote several articles about it and done some videos teaching other agents to do this. I don't charge for it, I figure if your gonna help people then everything else will fall out like it should. Check it out and decide for yourself.
RENFEXdotCOM.

----------

That still sounds young to me.:yes:
RENFEXdotCOM is my blog page, I've also got a group on Facebook I started late October SellTeamSix. There's about 5200 plus agents in there and we don't allow recruiting or company or carrier talk or bashing. I do live videos every Wednesday night at 9PM EST. Tonight I won't be because I'm heading to Miami for 10X.

Last edited:
I do and I definitely understand the skepticism, but when I started in this industry I had no "mentor" and I'm glad I didn't, For 18 yrs I was a dual platform satellite retailer that worked with a couple phone companies. When I did that my "gimmick" was to help my clients keep there bills low by eliminating the junk in the bill there not required to pay. They will be charged unless the cry uncle. When starting in FE I knew I could sell just didn't know anything about insurance yet. So when I got in the house instead of making BS small talk I help my clients save an avg of $125 a month on basic bills, in return they were patient while I figured out the next step. Long story short I wrote $180K my 1st 4 1/2 months. And just last year I saved seniors over $500K on there bills. All these people we traditionally work with are on fixed incomes it's a tremendous help to them plus it keeps them in the books. I don't go out to sell insurance I go out to help as many people as I can and if there's business to get I get it, if not I figure I'll be blessed on the next one. I've Wrote several articles about it and done some videos teaching other agents to do this. I don't charge for it, I figure if your gonna help people then everything else will fall out like it should. Check it out and decide for yourself.
RENFEXdotCOM.

----------

RENFEXdotCOM is my blog page, I've also got a foul on Facebook I started late October SellTeamSix. There's about 5200 plus agents in there and we don't allow recruiting or company or carrier talk or bashing. I do live videos every Wednesday night at 9PM EST. Tonight I won't be because I'm heading to Miami for 10X.

Looks very interesting. I'll have to check it out some more.

Looks very interesting. I'll have to check it out some more.
Yea please do, we've actually got a lot of PDF stuff you can request it's free but it's loaded w/diagrams and links to know what to look for. Plus if you join the group you cam find my phone number I've got about 300 to 500 agents that are doing this around the country right now, and there saving seniors Thousands and writing a ton of premium because of it. In addition it actually saves time because you can have the policy's mailed instead of delivering them. You save somebody $1500 a year on bills, and there on a $1000 a month income, your deal is solid.

Lol what's the cable bill savings racket?Never heard that one.
It's actually a program I started, long orgin story won't bore you, but I've got a blog that talks about it and explains the system. I don't charge for it and it's not a come back later thing, it helps the seniors
We work with everyday save money on things they over pay for and help them to. I'd get to FE, I typicallly save them $120 to $150 a mth, that's a lot for a senior living on $1000 a month. Help agree
To have more loyal clients and a higher persistencey. Ck it out if you want
RENFEXdotCOM
I don't sell anything in there.

JD, We were an FE IMO long before FEX was even thought about. Come on man! Why you continuously act like you know things that you obviously have no clue about it beyond my comprehension. The ONLY thing you know about us is what you've been told. Whether it was the truth or not you don't bother to find out, but you'll spit it out like you actually know it to be the truth. We are a Medicare IMO as well...just so you know.

Bottom line here JD is that I don't want to fight about anything with you. Just stop talking about us like you know something when you don't. That's the biggest problem I've ever had with you. And why are all these things you spew out like this always negative? If you're going to make something up, make up some positive stuff sometime.

As far as who has more companies and all that I could care less. We do just fine here with the companies we have and so do our agents.

It was said earlier that the OP should interview all the IMO's and make their choice from there. I couldn't agree more. That's about where this discussion should have been left because I will guarantee you that NONE of the IMO's listed are the best for all agents. Kind of like insurance companies. No company is the best for everyone. There never has been a company like that and there never will be. Same for IMO's.

" No company is the best for everyone. There never has been a company like that and there never will be. Same for IMO's. " -- That's truth right there..

----------

You do know which forum you are in, right? :)

This thread is not about how many carriers an agency has... definitely not.. this is good to hear for someone new like me.

I was told to look into FEX -- I'm listening to Tim Winders(sp) talk very highly of this profession.

Is he involved with FEX but with his own agency? I'm getting confused with this part of it..

----------

It's not out of the realm of possibilities! :yes:

NO.. agents get hit on by seekers? No way.. Do they keep their teeth in?

" No company is the best for everyone. There never has been a company like that and there never will be. Same for IMO's. " -- That's truth right there..

----------

This thread is not about how many carriers an agency has... definitely not.. this is good to hear for someone new like me.

I was told to look into FEX -- I'm listening to Tim Winders(sp) talk very highly of this profession.

Is he involved with FEX but with his own agency? I'm getting confused with this part of it..

----------

NO.. agents get hit on by seekers? No way.. Do they keep their teeth in?

Tim Winders runs YIG. That's another group. Do a search. Everyone talks very highly of Tim. I've shared my experience with them in the past. Do a search.

Tim Winders runs YIG. That's another group. Do a search. Everyone talks very highly of Tim. I've shared my experience with them in the past. Do a search.
Yes, I understand they're another group but they were talking about "working together.. coming on board(w/Fex) during this intvw.. Maybe they severed ties..

I brought up this interview with a person who PM'd me and they called him a crook.. Crazy how this business is -- lots and lots lots of back biting..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back