Foresters or Amcon/Aetna, Who's Better?

Who has the Easiest/Shortest POS Interview and Underwriting

• Foresters

Votes: 7 50.0%
  • American Continental

Votes: 7 50.0%

• Total voters
Very few cos advance over $1500. Twilight what's the biggest advance debit you've had up roll ?

$400.....LOL I know... Real low, but Most of my guys have large books and it never is an issue with agents that produce.

One of my largest producers just in the last 2 weeks was capped at $3,500 with Foresters on a $150k Smart UL. I don't worry about him.... He has about $30k in renewals per year with them....

$400.....LOL I know... Real low, but Most of my guys have large books and it never is an issue with agents that produce.

One of my largest producers just in the last 2 weeks was capped at $3,500 with Foresters on a $150k Smart UL. I don't worry about him.... He has about $30k in renewals per year with them....

There are probably a lot of people wondering why a top producer would still be on advance.. If they are anything like me, it is psychological. Even though I don't need the advance, I still take one because it is hard to motivate myself chase after a case for $50 (one month as earned) but now for $300 (6 month advance) it seems worthwhile..

Got that a little backwards.....

Max Advance is $3,500. Prem x 75% times your Commission Rate = Max $3,500

You're right Skipper, I looked at that wrong.

Maximum advance % =75%...Maximum advance = $3,500.

I guess I got that a little backwards, because I'm a little backwards. :twitchy:

Back