I Just Got my License and Am Trying to Choose a Co.

Take Spur up on his offer. He was an NASB guy. He'll shoot you straight.

But you STILL want all commission grids up front for comparison! Never skip that step. With ANYONE.

Hey can you call me I think we spoke a couple of weeks ago.

Don't take this the wrong way but making 130k a year... You might want to stay where you're at...
Being good at sales in 1 market doesn't necessarily translate to another market

I will start working on getting my non resident tomorrow or monday

----------

How do you search on this website? I have an iPhone so it should work right?

At the bottom of the page is there an icon that looks like a magnifying glass? If not and you can switch to the browser version you'll see a Search link just below where it has "Insurance Forums > Insurance Agents and Brokers Forum >" etc.

"Don't take this the wrong way but making 130k a year... You might want to stay where you're at...
Being good at sales in 1 market doesn't necessarily translate to another market"

Do you get any chargebacks selling walk in tubs?

"Don't take this the wrong way but making 130k a year... You might want to stay where you're at...
Being good at sales in 1 market doesn't necessarily translate to another market"

Do you get any chargebacks selling walk in tubs?

Every time I see those commercials, it brings up one thought....The door is tall and goes all the way to the floor. Then you fill it up and sit in it. It would suck having to sit in that dirty water the whole time you wait for it to drain so you could open the door to get out.....

I made 130000 selling walk in bathtubs last year and can prove it. I just need a change and renewals, residuals and building a team all interest me.... Please advise.

Most would agree that the renewals in the insurance industry can be mind-boggling. You'll literally see payments (although, often small) from work you did years and years ago.

Just be careful with doing this to "build a team." This isn't MLM...

Building a team when you are brand new is like getting a job selling walk-in bathtubs and deciding that you'd like to own your own General Contracting company within the first month - right after you figured out how to properly quote a job.

Now, if that's what they are pitching to recruit you, that somehow you'll recruit a hundred agents and sit on the beach while they sell policies (or worse, while they recruit)... you may want to look elsewhere as you'll be sorely disappointed.

Every time I see those commercials, it brings up one thought....The door is tall and goes all the way to the floor. Then you fill it up and sit in it. It would suck having to sit in that dirty water the whole time you wait for it to drain so you could open the door to get out.....

Yeah but it sucks less than breaking your hip.

Back