I Just Got my License and Am Trying to Choose a Co.

I don't like surprises. If maybe the people who could help me to get started could reach out to me that would be great. I've spoken with Ben and I thank him. I'm not trying to start a bidding war I just want to be compensated fairly and have a good system to plug into.

I don't like surprises. If maybe the people who could help me to get started could reach out to me that would be great. I've spoken with Ben and I thank him. I'm not trying to start a bidding war I just want to be compensated fairly and have a good system to plug into.

You can't go wrong with Ben, but as long as you get upfront releases you can walk away from Any organization if you are not happy or fairly compensated.

You might want to search the FE Forum for "IMO" in the thread title. Or you can click here since I already did:

Insurance Forums - Search Results

The most frequently favorably mentioned IMOs on here are Fexcontracting.com (usernames Newby and HoosierDaddy), Todd King (username Todd King) and people like Rearden, SPUR CITY, Agentguy5, HoosierLife has done some recruiting lately, and bboman23, with whom you already spoke. They're associated with 360 or EFES.

Edit: I see my search has expired now. But you get the idea...

Last edited:

So you're just going to rely on people contacting you instead of hunting, enjoy your surprises!

You might want to search the FE Forum for "IMO" in the thread title. Or you can click here since I already did:

Insurance Forums - Search Results

The most frequently favorably mentioned IMOs on here are Fexcontracting.com (usernames Newby and HoosierDaddy), Todd King (username Todd King) and people like Rearden, SPUR CITY, Agentguy5, HoosierLife has done some recruiting lately, and bboman23, with whom you already spoke. They're associated with 360 or EFES.

Rearden is Dave Duford and agentguy5 is Doug Massi. Both have fantastic YouTube material that will give you a glimpse of what they are about.

Spur City is a top producer himself, I've never heard of an agent write more business in a year than him. You have good choices, but I wouldn't wait for them to reach out to you as these guys more than likely won't.

I appreciate all the kind compliments about my agency. We recently brought on someone who is probably the top FE agent in all of Georgia. We are no longer bringing on any more Georgia agents at this time.

I will however help this fella know the ins & outs of NASB if he calls

I appreciate all the kind compliments about my agency. We recently brought on someone who is probably the top FE agent in all of Georgia. We are no longer bringing on any more Georgia agents at this time.

I will however help this fella know the ins & outs of NASB if he calls

It's good that you're willing to share your knowledge of the New American Standard Bible with folks! :biggrin:

It's good that you're willing to share your knowledge of the New American Standard Bible with folks! :biggrin:

That's the same thing I was thinking the whole time!

I like the NASB; it's my favorite version.

What does it stand for in the insurance world? Forgive my ignorance. :1smile:

Back