Illinois Mutual Simplified Issue

They don’t appear to be yes/no questions.
Tough to call that simplified issue.

I’m looking at the app right now . It’s a yes/no app . It’s 2 yr look back on heart and 5 yr on cancer on the app .Reading the company brochure it seems to go to underwriting.Do they take people on di( they ask name of your employer and if retired put retired ) ?They don’t dont have di on app . I haven’t written lifeshield or slac in a long long time but I don’t think either is instant decision and neither one takes disability as I recall . No min production requirements so for smokers in ok to good health could be used for price buster .

Somebody sent the rates and underwriting sheets in a spam email . There listed on fex quotes . Smoker / ns rates same . Looks like street is at least 115% as that’s the level they listed . Smoker rates incredible . 10k age 65 male smoker . Illinois mutual $ 58.95. Kskj $61.23 . I looked at the app and it looks very sellable . Not quite as aggressive as some carriers but a definite price buster . Seemed much more lenient than slac or lifeshield.

On the same type of product KSKJ is $47.25/mo.

I’m curious if Balt a-priority is any good. Would be nice to have a non-lifeshield price buster in non-kskj states.

On the same type of product KSKJ is $47.25/mo.

I don’t know what kskj takes on their fu ? Do they aps? This doesn’t ask for a dr or to explain any yes answers . Will kskj take heart attacks from 2 yrs and 1 day on fu ? I highly doubt . Again this product is only good for smokers

I don’t know what kskj takes on their fu ? Do they aps? This doesn’t ask for a dr or to explain any yes answers . Will kskj take heart attacks from 2 yrs and 1 day on fu ? I highly doubt . Again this product is only good for smokers

You are correct you don't know. This Illinois Mutual is not an FE product. The applicant and the agent complete the application. There is no doctor involved. Might they do an APS? Yes. As will Illinois Mutual on this non FE product.

There are no knockout questions in the medical section on KSKJ's FU application. Nor on any other company's FU applications that I've seen.

Even rated KSKJ's rates beat IM's.

You are correct you don't know. This Illinois Mutual is not an FE product. The applicant and the agent complete the application. There is no doctor involved. Might they do an APS? Yes. As will Illinois Mutual on this non FE product.

There are no knockout questions in the medical section on KSKJ's FU application. Nor on any other company's FU applications that I've seen.

Even rated KSKJ's rates beat IM's.

I do know street is only 80% and i would only sell if I had to . Im pretty sure you only use to replace anyway . Since you sell on price why wouldn’t you sell to all people you run into in good health ?

I do know street is only 80% and i would only sell if I had to . Im pretty sure you only use to replace anyway . Since you sell on price why wouldn’t you sell to all people you run into in good health ?

Anyone can get 100% with KSKJ. And you are wrong that i only use it to replace. I intend to write KSKJ in every home I go into. And I will write FU in an instant if they are healthy.

So, I already do what you asked.

Do you not sell on price? If not, what do you sell on?

Why even compare pricing if it's not an issue?

Anyone can get 100% with KSKJ. And you are wrong that i only use it to replace. I intend to write KSKJ in every home I go into. And I will write FU in an instant if they are healthy.

So, I already do what you asked.

Do you not sell on price? If not, what do you sell on?

Why even compare pricing if it's not an issue?

Fu street is 80% and fe 100%. Price is an issue if I’m replacing .If not there buying me and I’ll sell them a medium price pruduct . No different than why a Ferrari cost more than a Nissan .In order for me to service long term I have to make a living . Your not making a living long term at 80% and lead cost .Only 30% of my business is replacing .

Fu street is 80% and fe 100%. Price is an issue if I’m replacing .If not there buying me and I’ll sell them a medium price pruduct . No different than why a Ferrari cost more than a Nissan .In order for me to service long term I have to make a living . Your not making a living long term at 80% and lead cost .Only 30% of my business is replacing .

That's wrong on the FU, it's 96%.

I do all the same service work no matter which company I sell. I deliver policies. I help with bank changes, bene changes, moves, etc.

None of that is tied to premium.

A Ferrari costs more because it's better. SL, LH, Bankers, OA, AmAm, RNA, etc just cost more. Not better, just cost more.

I certainly make a fine living. For me anyway. Just got home from a week in NY and Canada. Got 3 calls from referrals while away. And I don't know what "long term" you mean but I'm in my 19th year and the sky is not falling at our home.

Back