Illinois Mutual Simplified Issue

That's wrong on the FU, it's 96%.

I do all the same service work no matter which company I sell. I deliver policies. I help with bank changes, bene changes, moves, etc.

None of that is tied to premium.

A Ferrari costs more because it's better. SL, LH, Bankers, OA, AmAm, RNA, etc just cost more. Not better, just cost more.

I certainly make a fine living. For me anyway. Just got home from a week in NY and Canada. Got 3 calls from referrals while away. And I don't know what "long term" you mean but I'm in my 19th year and the sky is not falling at our home.

lol . My friends getting screwed then . Your saying on the 100% fe contract the fu pays 96% ? He’s at 110% on fe and 90% on fu .

lol . My friends getting screwed then . Your saying on the 100% fe contract the fu pays 96% ? He’s at 110% on fe and 90% on fu .

Does it matter or not if the company has good financial strength ratings that could be shown to a prospect ?

American Amicable is rated with AM Best. Is KSKJ ?

Does it matter or not if the company has good financial strength ratings that could be shown to a prospect ?

American Amicable is rated with AM Best. Is KSKJ ?

Personally I only write rna fraternal when I can’t place anywhere else . I know kskj’s been around a long time and I’m sure are going to be ok financially . But their super aggressive underwriting and incredibly low premiums scare me .How can they magically do these 2 things when no other carrier can ? Rates 20% under the avg fe company with super aggressive underwriting.

I want a company backed by the state and I know the clients death benefit will be paid in full amount no matter what . Just my preference . Just like Jd hates am am .

Personally I only write rna fraternal when I can’t place anywhere else . I know kskj’s been around a long time and I’m sure are going to be ok financially . But their super aggressive underwriting and incredibly low premiums scare me . I want a company backed by the state and I know the clients death benefit will be paid in full amount no matter what . In the 1980’s to 1990’s I had 2 CO’s go under . Kentucky central life and New Jersey life . Kentucky central life was paying 11% on there ul when others were paying 6% . Even those policyholders got screwed as the guarantees came in effect . Just my preference . Just like Jd hates am am .

Isn’t it human nature when you first sit down with people during the warm that they ask “who are you with”?

They don’t know us from Adam. Wouldn’t they like to hear you wrote with Mutual of Omaha or Transamerica John Hancock Prudential?
Isn’t that human nature?
Doesn’t that put them at ease with the agent ?

Just saying.

Can they look up financial ratings on Senior Life ?

Did they market,sell the product directly ? By appointed agents ? What kind of product? Looks like a media hit piece. I lived in Georgia for a long time. Their DOI,Department of Banking and Finance are akin to what the DOJ is doing now.

I’d have to see the facts. I’m sure there’s way more too it.

Did they market,sell the product directly ? By appointed agents ? What kind of product? Looks like a media hit piece. I lived in Georgia for a long time. Their DOI,Department of Banking and Finance are akin to what the DOJ is doing now.

I’d have to see the facts. I’m sure there’s way more too it.
I added a video after you commented. No, not a media hit piece. I guess you didn't read the article.

SEC Charges Texas Insurance Firm With Deceptive Sale of Investments to Military Personnel
57,000 Military Personnel to Benefit From $10 Million Settlement

Personally I only write rna fraternal when I can’t place anywhere else . I know kskj’s been around a long time and I’m sure are going to be ok financially . But their super aggressive underwriting and incredibly low premiums scare me .How can they magically do these 2 things when no other carrier can ? Rates 20% under the avg fe company with super aggressive underwriting.

I want a company backed by the state and I know the clients death benefit will be paid in full amount no matter what . Just my preference . Just like Jd hates am am .

No company is backed by the state. There is no money in any guaranty fund. And no, that has nothing to do with my feelings on AmAm. You take companies way too personally.

AmAm would be the same POS if they were fraternal. They were the same POS company when they weren't AMBest rated as they are now. Maybe even worse now?

KSKJ Life is one of the strongest financial companies in the country. Very conservatively managed.

How can they do what they do? They manage their agent force. They will not sign up anyone that has a license and can fog a mirror. And they won't advance new agents. They don't want the typical agent that comes thru the churn and burn IMO's.

Back to the state thing, look at Colorado bankers Life. They are not fraternal. Where's that state guaranty getting those clients? Look at Shenendoah Life. They weren't/aren't fraternal. Took them what, 5-6 years to get thru receivership?

A fraternal would have handled that stuff in a matter of months, not years.

Back