IMO That Provides No Cost Leads

I realize that no leads are actually free but I don't have the budget to commit to a $400 a week lead flow. Are there any IMO's or companies that any of you would recommend that provide leads at no, upfront, out of pocket costs? I appreciate any input.

The closest thing to what you are looking for would be a company that Finances leads... Lincoln Heritage or Tag are the ones I can think of. You will still be expected to pay for leads out of your commisssions and if you are new, you probably will FAIL with both companies and end up owing them money and losing the annural renewals on the sales you do make..

On the other hand, if you are an experienced Final Expense closer, you will do just fine... but if you were experienced, and were a closer, you would already have the cash for the leads and this wouldn't be an issue...

My point is that you need to be careful because NOTHING is for free....

If you are willing to set on an auto dialer, Matt Mccray at brokers revolution has a cheap dialer deal. This may get you going so that you can buy leads in the future.

Free leads are the most expensive leads you will ever buy.

Your only choice would be to find a local agency and become their employee, assign commissions to them take 50% commissions and run the leads they dish out to you. Free leads don't exist in the independent world.

The closest thing to what you are looking for would be a company that Finances leads... Lincoln Heritage or Tag are the ones I can think of. You will still be expected to pay for leads out of your commisssions and if you are new, you probably will FAIL with both companies and end up owing them money and losing the annural renewals on the sales you do make..

There are other options that you get "free leads" from and don't have to pay back.

Although it's a bit of a different critter, I started off with AIL (NILICO in NY) and when I left I had zero lead bill.

Another FE agency I went to I had a lead bill, but when that was paid I did get my renewals.

I realize that no leads are actually free but I don't have the budget to commit to a $400 a week lead flow. Are there any IMO's or companies that any of you would recommend that provide leads at no, upfront, out of pocket costs? I appreciate any input.

I believe that Parker and Asses or One Source America or what ever name they are going by now does free leads and 50% contracts. You also assign your commissions to them.

That does what you are asking but that is not recommending them.

I'm pretty sure that TAG does the same thing since they are pretty much one in the same as Parker and Asses.

I believe that Parker and Asses or One Source America or what ever name they are going by now does free leads and 50% contracts. You also assign your commissions to them.

That does what you are asking but that is not recommending them.

I'm pretty sure that TAG does the same thing since they are pretty much one in the same as Parker and Asses.

Agency I started with a few years ago charged for leads and gave 35% commissions on FE, 6% on Med Supps, all commissions were assigned and no renewals.
But they did have a good trainer that taught me the business and I'm still around. I just look back at it as my tuition to learn my trade.

Agency I started with a few years ago charged for leads and gave 35% commissions on FE, 6% on Med Supps, all commissions were assigned and no renewals.
But they did have a good trainer that taught me the business and I'm still around. I just look back at it as my tuition to learn my trade.

I wish my wife's tuition was that low!

Free leads are the most expensive leads you will ever buy.

I would have to agree with that statement. What I had to do was to get a part time Job to help me raise the money Because I did not want to give up commissions for a Lead. If this is what you want to do consider that it would only take you about $1,700 to get you started with some good leads. That's about working one month for some leads for a lifetime..

Back