LBL

I've also had a few Trans de cards advanced on commission. I wrote a big living benefits term directly quarterly and they advanced me on the quarterly and paid me as earned.

I did my first Liberty Bankers Life application last week on a disabled 40-something.

The process was very smooth, and also included her mother who was the payor.

All in all in took 22 minutes from start to finish, and was much more easy-going compared to Royal Neighbors.

I don't think so, it's been 5 years since I looked at the contract.

Trans/Mon most definitely charge interest on advances and always have. They do hide it better than most. They put in misc. charges or something. They also charge you for your appointment fees every year.

They hide that too but it's in there.

Jd I've never heard you praise a company?Snl (They only pay 2 times month as earned),Trinity had a sucky website and on and on.Trans is your favorite to rag on yet they have the most lenient underwriting on the planet. Go write a 5-0,340 lb woman with Copd and blood thinners any were else. Speaking of Trinity I noticed a paid to date wasn't movinfg for over a week. I called and they told me lady called in and stopped the draft .Trinity had never notified me.Theres never going to be a true go to company as every company has its good pts and bad pts.Like 5 star. I wrote 25 apps with them in 6 months and never had any problems.Many on her have.

Back