LBL

And you never will. He's not a company man.

That's not really accurate. I praise many of them when are deserving. I've praised RNA many time. Petey just gets upset when anyone doesn't praise his favorite.

----------

Jd I've never heard you praise a company?Snl (They only pay 2 times month as earned),Trinity had a sucky website and on and on.Trans is your favorite to rag on yet they have the most lenient underwriting on the planet. Go write a 5-0,340 lb woman with Copd and blood thinners any were else. Speaking of Trinity I noticed a paid to date wasn't movinfg for over a week. I called and they told me lady called in and stopped the draft .Trinity had never notified me.Theres never going to be a true go to company as every company has its good pts and bad pts.Like 5 star. I wrote 25 apps with them in 6 months and never had any problems.Many on her have.

I didn't say anything about their underwriting. I just factually stated that they charge interest on advances and charge you for the annual appointment fees. It's also accurate that SNL only pays the as earned twice a month. That's actually quite better than Trans paying as earned only once a month.

Instead of character assassination why don't you what you perceive as negative with praise for the companies that you think are slighted?

That's not really accurate. I praise many of them when are deserving. I've praised RNA many time. Petey just gets upset when anyone doesn't praise his favorite. ---------- I didn't say anything about their underwriting. I just factually stated that they charge interest on advances and charge you for the annual appointment fees. It's also accurate that SNL only pays the as earned twice a month. That's actually quite better than Trans paying as earned only once a month. Instead of character assassination why don't you what you perceive as negative with praise for the companies that you think are slighted?

I stand corrected.

I stand corrected.

You know that I have. I forgot to mention praising AmCon and certainly I have Trinity/FBL.

Petey really worries about the companies making money. That's something he whines about all the time. Then he whines if someone is critical of a company. But especially if it's Trans. maybe he works for Trans?

I love Aetna. I've put $40k with Snl in 9 months. You find a fault with every company. Hey you said you like Aetna. Aetna charges interest on Advances. I sell Uhl,Lbl,American memorial. Not here to argue but every company has its good and bad.

I love Aetna. I've put $40k with Snl in 9 months. You find a fault with every company. Hey you said you like Aetna. Aetna charges interest on Advances. I sell Uhl,Lbl,American memorial. Not here to argue but every company has its good and bad.

Oh now you're slamming Aetna? I know AmCon charges interest. They don't me because I'm as earned with them. Just as I am with Trans.

When agents ask me about transitioning to as earned I always tell them to start first with the companies that charge them interest. But they need to know that Trans only pays them once a month if they do go as earned with them.

You are here to argue. You find fault with my saying the truth about a company and then you turn around and do the same thing.

No I mentioned aetna's charging for advancing as you always harp on trans charging for interest and licensing. As I said every company has pros and cons. I run into a crap load of copd and blood thinners so Trans is great there. Aetna's rx list is short and sweet and no mib complications. 31 flavors means 1 for every situation.

Jd I've never heard you praise a company?Snl (They only pay 2 times month as earned),Trinity had a sucky website and on and on.Trans is your favorite to rag on yet they have the most lenient underwriting on the planet. Go write a 5-0,340 lb woman with Copd and blood thinners any were else. Speaking of Trinity I noticed a paid to date wasn't movinfg for over a week. I called and they told me lady called in and stopped the draft .Trinity had never notified me.Theres never going to be a true go to company as every company has its good pts and bad pts.Like 5 star. I wrote 25 apps with them in 6 months and never had any problems.Many on her have.

Petey, I could have sworn I got a three-month advance a few weeks ago from SNL on a DE case. Could be wrong, probably need to go check.

I really wish I knew this PETEY guy as I must have seen his name 1000 times. Never seen somebody so talked about. He must be a real stud. Anyway yes you did get a 3 month advance from snl

Back