No Sense....................

On this brochure it is on page one.. The brochure mentions the state guaranty associations and says Foresters is not a member so I guess it would be OK to carry a copy of this with you if the question comes up.

http://seniorheritage.net/pdf/Foresters-StrenghtsCompany.pdf

I believe an agent selling Forester's can use the flyer to make the point that coverage from Foresters is more affordable then some other " life insurance polices " in part because they don't have to pay the extra cost of paying in to the state Guaranty Fund but using it to sell against Foresters would still be construed as using the Guaranty Fund as a selling point - practices the DOI frowns on..Of course an agent selling Foresters still needs to disclose to the consumer that the flip side to not paying in to the Guaranty Fund is that there is no guarantee that the cost of their coverage will never increase.

I believe an agent selling Forester's can use the flyer to make the point that coverage from Foresters is more affordable then some other " life insurance polices " in part because they don't have to pay the extra cost of paying in to the state Guaranty Fund but using it to sell against Foresters would still be construed as using the Guaranty Fund as a selling point - practices the DOI frowns on..Of course an agent selling Foresters still needs to disclose to the consumer that the flip side to not paying in to the Guaranty Fund is that there is no guarantee that the cost of their coverage will never increase.

I guess Foresters doesn't count as a "State-regulated life insurance plan"

lol

I guess Foresters doesn't count as a "State-regulated life insurance plan"

lol

Nope.

Plan still has to adhere to all state laws and DOI regulations. They just aren't a member of the State Guaranty Fund. Also, other than some small ones you hear of every once in a while, most fraternals are drastically cheaper than companies issuing policies. Sometimes they are more depending.

Back