SNL Trip 2017

Newby,

I have been "beta testing" their application and the good news is that it works on anything that has Internet access. Really a simple, smooth and super slick running application/web page which I think will be eye opening to the rest of the pack running the i-go applications.

For now the beta application does NOT give you an instant answer....THAT will be the killer app!

Newby,

I have been "beta testing" their application and the good news is that it works on anything that has Internet access. Really a simple, smooth and super slick running application/web page which I think will be eye opening to the rest of the pack running the i-go applications.

For now the beta application does NOT give you an instant answer....THAT will be the killer app!

If they make an easy ipad app with instant approvals and no phone interview with an already competitive company their sales will triple.

Bonus points if you can apply for husband and wife at the same time without having to go through it all twice.

You will see it's very much set up for ipads and other tablets. Lots of switches and buttons instead of having to type everything in.....SUPER EASY. I agree, IF they can do instant approval it's game over.

So how will dual purpose drugs work?How will the computer program know what the drugs are used for?Thats the problem with accel underwriting with sagicor . It's a dumb program that only can scan your rx and give a yes or no.

Yes if a human were looking at it I agree. But will they have boxes to check for the different applications for many dual purpose drugs?For instance how will the approval process determine that Lasix is for high blood pressure and not Chf? The approval process can't read our writing to explain what the drugs use is.Thats the problem with Sagicor. It's either a yes or no on Rx's and mib. There's no flexibility to explain the use of a drug .

Yes if a human were looking at it I agree. But will they have boxes to check for the different applications for many dual purpose drugs?For instance how will the approval process determine that Lasix is for high blood pressure and not Chf? The approval process can't read our writing to explain what the drugs use is.Thats the problem with Sagicor. It's either a yes or no on Rx's and mib. There's no flexibility to explain the use of a drug .

I don't know for sure but my guess would be based off the total drug list and dosage.

I am pretty sure they already have that rules based system in place now. It looks at Lasix 40mg as hbp and 80mg as chf (just an example not sure of any dosages?)

Back