SNL?

I was contracted with UH for about 5 years. I never wrote even one. They were always too high to use. This was before any supposed rate increase.

They were really sh!tty after and during the termination process. So it that's how they ran their business it's no wonder they went out. Or did they go out? Or just dry up?

Yes they were shitty in the termination process as I stopped doing business with them and I got termed .Their rates were similar to Trans so sellable .They took some heavy heart crap standard and the neuropathy and insulin . I sold a good clip and never had any issues being replaced . Their still around but I never hear about them . I was contracted under Shannon Davey . Haven’t heard that name in yrs . He used to bitch how efes screwed him . Is he still in ins business ?

Yes. That's not really a great way to spin that. But that's what it means.

Some of the new underwriting things do look attractive though. Could become a very usable company for a lot of stuff. And the Fex Lead Credit of 15% remains intact which is always a nice perk.
Well, according to the email you cannot write the SSP after Wednesday so they need to get on the ball releasing rates, underwriting and apps.

Yes they were shitty in the termination process as I stopped doing business with them and I got termed .Their rates were similar to Trans so sellable .They took some heavy heart crap standard and the neuropathy and insulin . I sold a good clip and never had any issues being replaced . Their still around but I never hear about them . I was contracted under Shannon Davey . Haven’t heard that name in yrs . He used to bitch how efes screwed him . Is he still in ins business ?

I think he is. I was under Duford. It was a hierarchy termination. I never wrote one. And I threw all their crap away.

They kept demanding I return all supplies. I told them I couldn’t return what I didn’t have.

I always got along with Shannon. But I wasn’t under him. That’s different.

He was heavy on the preaching. I understand he sued his former upline. I don’t know for sure how that ended up. I’ve only gotten 2nd and 3rd hand info.

Well, according to the email you cannot write the SSP after Wednesday so they need to get on the ball releasing rates, underwriting and apps.
They will accept the old app for a bit after the 15th but will underwrite it with the new rules. In California they don’t have the new one approved so they will continue to use the old app ongoing but will actually underwrite them like the new app and the new rates.

I think he is. I was under Duford. It was a hierarchy termination. I never wrote one. And I threw all their crap away.

They kept demanding I return all supplies. I told them I couldn’t return what I didn’t have.

I always got along with Shannon. But I wasn’t under him. That’s different.

He was heavy on the preaching. I understand he sued his former upline. I don’t know for sure how that ended up. I’ve only gotten 2nd and 3rd hand info.
Yeah, UH really treated Duford badly.

Back