Top 3 FMO's

The new kinder gentler FE forum.

I can see it now... two 280 lbs. over the hill producers siting in office cars rolling around trying to pop each other in the head with a computer keyboard while drinking coffee and downing some jelly filled, sugar coated doughnuts. :laugh::wacko:

As I have eluded to before, the forum is a place where old musty salesmen stop off before their kids come by and take them to Happy Acres.

And I'll stir the pot a little more...:yes:

Most of these telesales guys are either too ugly to meet with prospects in person or they wear a colostomy. :wideeyed:

Bring it on... forget the two cute little brats in the video... lets go to the mats!

Take your heart meds and lets nail some butts to the wall.

:laugh::v_SPIN:

Of course you can door knock em. WE are able to obtain the physical address of any P.O. box. So you can get the best of BOTH worlds. You can hit the PO box people AND hit their door!!!

Wait .... what?

Digging and stirring. Love it. :laugh:

Wasn't trying to stir ... genuinely thought that was funny to read in light of what has happened since. I figured I wouldn't be the only one.

Wait .... what?

Wasn't trying to stir ... genuinely thought that was funny to read in light of what has happened since. I figured I wouldn't be the only one.

There are many things like that. Things change. It is funny to read some of these old posts. Some of the best were deleted because they got pretty heated. However, they had some good stuff in them.

Back