Your top 2- instant decision//voice signature application carriers?

Well we do know it wouldn’t be Senior Life

They don’t have anything to offer.

FEX picked them up a couple years ago. Their top guy came on one of our calls. He told a completely different story about their products and processes than what one guy tells here.

I don’t think it lasted even one year. Almost no one wrote then. They have no association with FEX today.

They do take heavy blood thinners,no home health question,chronic pain meds,diabetic neuropathy level though.

Do you believe the combination of these risks along with the obesity produces contestable claims ?
Standard Life and Casualty will take diabetic neuropathy at a whole lot cheaper premium.

Standard Life and Casualty will take diabetic neuropathy at a whole lot cheaper premium.

Yes but they won’t take anyone on DI and that’s 85% of who we deal with . Plus their strict on a lot of other ailments .

FEX picked them up a couple years ago. Their top guy came on one of our calls. He told a completely different story about their products and processes than what one guy tells here.

I don’t think it lasted even one year. Almost no one wrote then. They have no association with FEX today.
Yes but they won’t take anyone on DI and that’s 85% of who we deal with . Plus their strict on a lot of other ailments .

DI ?

Disability ?

Overpriced junk wasn’t a good fit at FEX ?
80% contracts?

Greg seems to believe they’re competitive?

Overpriced junk wasn’t a good fit at FEX ?
80% contracts?

Greg seems to believe they’re competitive?

I can’t remember for sure but the contract became an issue. I want to say they were offing 110%? Maybe more?

But it turned out they expected a certain level of production to maintain that and when it wasn’t happening they lowered it to maybe 90%?

I may be off on the numbers but it became the issue.

I never contracted so I’m not sure on the details. I told them it would fail and it did.

I don’t track stuff like that. But I’m sure it’s no where near 85% for me.

But there’s a lot of people on DI in the FE arena.

Isn’t it only for under age 65 where DI is an issue.

I’ve only written 1 SLAC ever.

Latest posts

Back