Your top 2- instant decision//voice signature application carriers?

Yes but they won’t take anyone on DI and that’s 85% of who we deal with . Plus their strict on a lot of other ailments .
The majority of seniors are not working but they aren't on disability.. Social Security retirement income is not considered disability income. The thing that caught me recently was the fact they won't accept people that have been declined. Had a non insulin diabetic that failed to tell me she also had neiropathy (I asked). She was declined by another company and now I can't submit with SL&C becasue if that even though she would have qualified had I submitted to them first. :arghh:

The majority of seniors are not working but they aren't on disability.. Social Security retirement income is not considered disability income. The thing that caught me recently was the fact they won't accept people that have been declined. Had a non insulin diabetic that failed to tell me she also had neiropathy (I asked). She was declined by another company and now I can't submit with SL&C becasue if that even though she would have qualified had I submitted to them first. :arghh:

I see it all the time but it never registered . A very very large % of the people we deal with were on ssdi pre 65 . But it reverts to plain social security at age 65 . So I guess technically even though they were ssdi before age 65 they aren’t after age 65 .

Back