Trans Finally Takes Debit

Only SS debit cards for TransAmerica.

Just got off the phone with Transamerica and was told they will take Any card with a Visa or Mastercard logo... Bank card, credit card, DE...

The left hand doesn't know what the right hand is doing over there!

Just got off the phone with Transamerica and was told they will take Any card with a Visa or Mastercard logo... Bank card, credit card, DE...

The left hand doesn't know what the right hand is doing over there!

Now that's the Transamerica we all know and love. Am I right?

My info on that is probably wrong. A few months ago I was out to dinner with one of their regional guys. He said it would be government cards only because when they took actual credit cards in the past it was the worst business they wrote as far as staying on the books.

Maybe they are trying it all again.

My info on that is probably wrong. A few months ago I was out to dinner with one of their regional guys. He said it would be government cards only because when they took actual credit cards in the past it was the worst business they wrote as far as staying on the books.

Maybe they are trying it all again.

It would make sense for them to take all cards Especially bank//credit cards! The form you found on that other dudes web site says different though. Have you spoken with him, or is that something you just found doing research?

It would make sense for them to take all cards Especially bank//credit cards! The form you found on that other dudes web site says different though. Have you spoken with him, or is that something you just found doing research?

It was an email blast he sent out that day. It's the correct form. The same on is used in Trans's Powerpoint training.

All companies should give a start date and draft biweekly or every 4th week so they can land on paydays just like DE business.

Back