Trans/Monumental App

The last RNA app I did took about 20 minutes. Still far too long and cumbersome but you do get an answer.

RNA never asks questions not on the application. Nor do they vary from their drug list. If it says it's a decline on the Rx list then it's a decline. Don't even bother with writing them.

If it's not on there they will not surprise during the interview.

You don't even have to send in replacement forms now with RNA. That's covered during the voice sig. That does make the interview longer though.

They have supposedly improved the interview since I did my last one.

I hate the RNA process for the process. But one thing they won't do is throw in a surprise.

I have done a couple with RNA recently and they weren't so bad. It is nice to have everything completed when I leave the house but it takes too long. If their rates were where the used to be I would consider them more often bit now I use them for the overweight and folks with diabetic complications.

As for replacement form I think it depends on the state. Here in FL you do have to get it signed and sent in.

I have done a couple with RNA recently and they weren't so bad. It is nice to have everything completed when I leave the house but it takes too long. If their rates were where the used to be I would consider them more often bit now I use them for the overweight and folks with diabetic complications.

As for replacement form I think it depends on the state. Here in FL you do have to get it signed and sent in.

Not anymore. That's a recent change on the replacement form. You did have to send in a replacement form the way you still have to with Equitable.

But I agree about their rates. That's more of why I don't use them so much anymore in addition to this phone thing.

They made themselves into a niche company. But maybe that was the plan?

Not anymore. That's a recent change on the replacement form. You did have to send in a replacement form the way you still have to with Equitable.

But I agree about their rates. That's more of why I don't use them so much anymore in addition to this phone thing.

Obese insulin users who take blood thinners would be an odd niche to pick. :D

Obese insulin users who take blood thinners would be an odd niche to pick. :D

Yeah. But that's how it worked out. Here's what I think, the voice sig process takes a bit of a more sophisticated prospect to get placed. They also have a bank account and can provide all the numbers on the spot.

RNA wants what they see as the cream of the FE market. Not saying that's what they are getting but I think that was the thought process behind their decisions.

Then you have some IMO's that sold them a bill of goods on how wonderful it was going to be if they had a total phone process and could be sold by call centers.

Doesn't seem the idea has come together the way they planned.

I thought Equitable changed that and now does the replacement over the phone???

I just did an Equitable replacement this week and had to fax in the replacement form. That's all I had to send them.

When writing a DE with Trans on the 25th-31st and they get paid on the 1st or the 3rd,I'm told you cannot submit within 10 business days of their pay date.

How are you handling this ?

How's the overall persistency when writing Trans on a DE ?

When writing a DE with Trans on the 25th-31st and they get paid on the 1st or the 3rd,I'm told you cannot submit within 10 business days of their pay date. How are you handling this ? How's the overall persistency when writing Trans on a DE ?

If Trans can't process the app before their draft date and a SSBO form is filled out, then they will not draft until next month.

How's the overall persistency when writing Trans on a DE ?

We have not had one NSF since Oct/2014 using the DE or Regular SocSec/ACH Billing and that is 90% of the business we send them.

They had one glitch on Good Friday, April 3 which they though was a banking holiday and sent a day early..... They handled it well and we preserved all the business from that Glitch.

Back